Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Capsule Toys: Get Combo Rewards and Win Snow Queen!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capsule Toys: Get Combo Rewards and Win Snow Queen!

Capsule Toys
    Servers: Servers that have been launched for at least a week.
    Duration: March 24th to March 30th (server time)
    Description: Turn the Vending Machine Button to get Capsule Toys and earn tons of fantastic items!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capsule Toys 3.24 banner.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	95.5 KB
ID:	1768029

Capsule Toys

Name:	Capsule Toys 01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.7 KB
ID:	1768030

Rules:
    1. During the event, all players get 1 free attempt daily while palyers with VIP4+ get 1 extra attempt daily.
    2. The vending machine contains 50 Capsules each round. Reset the machine by clicking '1-Click Reset' or simply waiting.
    3. Combo requirements and rewards change after the machine resets.
    4. Capsule prizes are shown in the panel while actual rewards will be placed in the reward inventory. Lock prizes for a fee to create combos.
    5. For every 4 turns, players will receive a cumulative reward. Unlike combo rewards, cumulative rewards will be placed directly in the character inventory.
    6. The cost for each turn is the sum of the button turning cost and the locking fees.

Name:	Capsule Toys 02.jpg
Size:	95.2 KB
ID:	1768031

Tips:
    1. Hover your cursor on Prize Preview to view what's in the machine. After each reset, the items will be different.
    2. Try to win more combo rewards so that you can meet the requirements for the Super Prize in the Toy Shop.

Toy Achievements

Name:	Capsule Toys 03.jpg
Size:	83.4 KB
ID:	1768032

You can collect rewards for acquired Capsule Toys. The more you acquire, the better the rewards.

Toy Shop

Name:	Capsule Toys 04.jpg
Size:	83.2 KB
ID:	1768033

In the Toy Shop, you can get wonderful items, equipment, Angels, and Mounts by using Gold Tickets, Silver Tickets, Bronze Tickets, and Capsule Coins. This time you can compete for Snow Queen!
    Note: Capsule Coins and Gold/Silver/Bronze Tickets will not disappear after the events and can be used the next time the event appears.

Reward Preview

Name:	Capsule Toys 05.jpg
Size:	87.4 KB
ID:	1768034

View all Capsule Toy Rewards, Cumulative Rewards, and Combo Rewards to see what you want to get.
    PS: We will issue some more Capsule Toy related events in Hot Events so keep an eye out for them.

Please note that the above content may be adjusted due to changes of the development plan. Final updates will be determined in game.
    More exciting events are coming up through Mar. 24th to Mar. 28th (Server Time), check them out in the in-game Hot Events menu now!

R2Games LoA Ops Team

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/forumdisplay.php?468-League-of-Angels
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2

• gemmi
    replied
    Originally posted by R244363909 View Post
    I have a problem, the items shown in the combo rewards were: Gold ticket, capsule coin10,10,3 and 1 flaming stone, but i wastes 700 diamonds or more trying to do the combo and non of the items shown appeared only thegem enhancement stone alot of times, in wich they wherent in the combo rewards list. Isnt that cheating? Or was there an error in the game. I would like a responce or the 700 diamonds back.
    its not just the combo rewards you need to look to see what you have a chance at getting but also the prize preview. Combo rewards picks a few of the possible drops, not all of them. If you look under prize review, you will see what you have a chance to get and how many times you can get it. sounds like the gem enhancement stones were the item with the most capsules that could drop.

Name:	capsule toy ex.png
Size:	399.7 KB
ID:	1710371

as you can see in the picture, of the 50 capsules there is 1 capsule with an ungodly soul, 5 capsules with angel tears x5, 10 capsules with capsule coins x5, and 34 capsules with capsule coin x4. But for my combo i need luck of getting 2 of the 5 capsules with angel tears. which unless you spend lots of diamonds and use the lock or you just have incredible luck, that combo wont be easy.
    Last edited by gemmi; 03-30-2015, 09:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R244363909
    replied
    I have a problem, the items shown in the combo rewards were: Gold ticket, capsule coin10,10,3 and 1 flaming stone, but i wastes 700 diamonds or more trying to do the combo and non of the items shown appeared only thegem enhancement stone alot of times, in wich they wherent in the combo rewards list. Isnt that cheating? Or was there an error in the game. I would like a responce or the 700 diamonds back.

Leave a comment:

• SoniKrave
    replied
    nawwww, ok :/

Leave a comment:

• Rubedo
    replied
    At the moment the Zeus sword can't be swapped for other class weapons. You will be able to exchange in the near future.

Leave a comment:

• SoniKrave
    replied
    so i got the, Zeus sword, can we get the exchange option to swap with other class weapons please? xD

Leave a comment:

• Xevamistic
    replied
    What can I get with bronze tickets. Someone walk me through it.

Leave a comment:

• Tauriel[S202]
    replied
    I guess it will come back, seeing as they have taken the trouble of putting the in game message that lucky coins will not disappear, contrary to the item description.

Leave a comment:

• xoxoN
    replied
    just a question: is capsule toy event only one time event or it will come again? I hope someones answers, thank you

Leave a comment:

• DarkLadyCam
    replied
    still not have it -_- but there is a problem...who already collected from hot event? cant have that lucky capsule

Name:	Screenshot_14.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	135.6 KB
ID:	1710085Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_15.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	137.3 KB
ID:	1710086

Leave a comment:

• ajax408
    replied
    do u have ss
    its not the same look

Name:	nope1.jpg
Size:	597.4 KB
ID:	1710079

Name:	nope2.jpg
Size:	608.8 KB
ID:	1710080

Name:	nope3.jpg
Size:	566.1 KB
ID:	1710081

Name:	nope4.jpg
Size:	573.9 KB
ID:	1710082

see now

Leave a comment:

• Gurothos
    replied
    Europe and other servers have it now.
    When I looked into hot events I saw them there already.

Leave a comment:

• ajax408
    replied
    yeah why they get 2 free capsule more than EU servers

Leave a comment:

• DarkLadyCam
    replied
    oh....also im vip 9 and got only 1 free attempt O.o -_-

Leave a comment:

• DarkLadyCam
    replied
    why oceanic servers got extra lucky capsule 1 in all-round tallent and 1 in onnipotence?Why US and Eur servers not have same?

Name:	why.jpg
Size:	184.7 KB
ID:	1710072

Leave a comment:

Working...
X