This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels 4/16 Update – Fairy Update

The Fairies have proven to be cute, witty, and sometimes surprising little companions. However, we feel it is time they were endowed with more power. Sometimes the most powerful of us all comes in the tiniest form. With this week’s update, we’ll be introducing several adjustments to the Fairy system along with several new additions and optimizations.

All servers will be updated on April 16th. This update may affect your connection in-game and we apologize for any inconvenience caused. Following the update, players should simply refresh the page to see new content and changes.

New Functions - Fairy Training (Upgrade, Evolve, Inherit, Deploy)
    With these new updates to the Fairy system you can now use Upgrade, Evolve, Deploy, and Inherit to increase your fairy and character stats which can greatly aid you in battle.

Click image for larger version

Name:	LoA New Fairy Functions.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	109.7 KB
ID:	1769311

New Fairy - Aries
    Aries is a powerful ram as well as the symbol of the first astrological sign in the Zodiac. He holds his head high even when facing seemingly insurmountable difficulties and failure.

Name:	LoA_Fairy_Aries.png
Size:	171.9 KB
ID:	1769312
    New Mount - Armored Elephant
    Ready for battle, the Armored Elephant is as powerful as he looks. This elephant neither forgets nor fears any enemy and is ready to protect his master until the very end.

Name:	LoA_Mount---Armored-Elephant.png
Size:	94.4 KB
ID:	1769313

New Costume - Silver Fox
    These stunning outfits have captured the grace and beauty of a fox in a magnificent way; yet, we still don’t know what the fox says. Keep an eye on future events for your chance to get this outfit before it slips away!

Name:	LoA-Costume_Silver-Fox.png
Views:	2
Size:	664.3 KB
ID:	1769314
    Optimizations:
    1. Optimized the Hot Events interface.
    2. Optimized the grouping method in Clash of Might.

Bug Fixes:
    1. Fixed the image display error for evolved heroes in the stable system.
    2. Corrected Elena's level requirement in Angel Covenant.

R2Games LoA Ops Team

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/forumdispla...ague-of-Angels
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2
    Found a bug? Report it here: Happy gaming! :o:cool:;)

Our fairies seem to have disappeared other than shivers, please respond.

Name:	loareport3.JPG
Size:	87.2 KB
ID:	1711081

Comment

Seriously going to be ****** if what above has said is true. We either purchased or hoarded items to splurge in events to get these things. What level does Fairy now unlock at? am 67 and can no longer access the tab.
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

On s147 (ua25) doesn't work. My br goes down with 4k. Nice update... D

Name:	wut.jpg
Size:	678.6 KB
ID:	1711084

Comment

I lost astrid and snowball on my armorgames account. Crappy update if they take things away and give terrible compensation for it.

Comment

oi i lost my fairy ha 7 now 1 wth is with that i upgated them 2 had lvl 11 astrid and an upgrate
            Last edited by camelia21; 04-16-2015, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Thank i I will report it.
              to file a ticket

Comment

Hi I am from UA-24 server my fairy disappeared too and I had to little snow queen and gingerbread men. Any dev can tell me when i will have them back? my char name is hashirama vip8, lvl74, server s125 or UA-24, guild infinity. I want my fairy back and a compensation by the bad time we are having with this update.

Comment

I have done my dragon soul before update and I don't get any liliac stone after update

eugen31 s218

Comment

s244 netherworld... no upgrade, inherit and evolve option
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by MaJeL05; 04-16-2015, 07:05 PM.

Comment

I now see this, but how can change must change all deploy ;/

Comment

Since GTA has asked there players for info, might as well state mine here just in case.

Server: R2 242 Whitecrown
                        IGN: Cookie

Fairies:
                        Gingerbread man
                        Leon
                        Witching Cat
                        Tutu
                        Crackers
                        Little Snow Queen

i think i have a few more, but can't remember the names. Please fix the issue soon.
                        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

IGN: MAHATMA18
                          SERVER: S2 sylvia's Copse

I lost my fairies 9 all of them

Comment

yah there's no upgrde and evolve of fairies in netherworld server..i have the same problem..

Comment

my fairys are not showing up all my fairys are saying they are locked exept one and I have almost all the fairys unlocked ive earned them thour my events and my earned fairys are gone

Comment

Working...
                              X