Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was told the loss of Br has to do with an issue with one of the fairies. Please be patient.
    to file a ticket

Comment

Hi I am on S149 the crafting on the craft master is not working it will not let me craft.

Comment

The issue with craft master have been reported. please stay patient
        to file a ticket

Comment

what is needed to evolve the fairy when you get it to lvl 30, all I see is (: and no number of essence required to breakthrough.

Also, while I am reporting problems I cannot see craft shop, just a blank screen, thank you.

Comment

Hello, i still have problem with my wyrm in Divine Realm.
            I just onetime race with my wyrm this month. Please, repair my problem. If i fly oneday, secondary day i still in room no.1 withouth another players. I dont can cancel team, dont can create team. Please, help me, with my problem. I missed Divine token and gold from wyrmrace in cs.

I play S209 server (Glitterhold Forest), im in zone3 in CoM cs.

Thank you very much for help with my problem.

Have you nice day!

Comment

CS Wyrm is broken for everyone now I think. At least for my server (S202)

Comment

Hmm, ok, I hope, that it open again. Ty for ansfer.

Comment

about upgrading heroic gear.. can we get a free royal mark for upgrade cause its hard to get it in Team Tournament..

Comment

What happens to good people FAIRY I took my tutu twice and disappears? those who take care of game please do something

Comment

Originally posted by thekopilu_24kpv View Post
                      What happens to good people FAIRY I took my tutu twice and disappears? those who take care of game please do something
                      Be patient and do not unlock any fairies until the problem is fixed, mods has been saying it everytime to be patient so well it won't be their fault anymore if you unlock another fairy and it disappears again since the problem is not yet fixed

Comment

Originally posted by Einns View Post
                        Be patient and do not unlock any fairies until the problem is fixed, mods has been saying it everytime to be patient so well it won't be their fault anymore if you unlock another fairy and it disappears again since the problem is not yet fixed

It is their fault since they are not posting it IN GAME, since nothing ever happens on here anyway. Simply put, we dont care about silly announcements made in game about craft master, we want the damn game fixed. P.S. mods have 0 control over anything so how could it be their problem in the first place?

Comment

Originally posted by ashocksr View Post
                          It is their fault since they are not posting it IN GAME, since nothing ever happens on here anyway. Simply put, we dont care about silly announcements made in game about craft master, we want the damn game fixed. P.S. mods have 0 control over anything so how could it be their problem in the first place?
                          uh huh . . .well good luck to you.
                          Last edited by Einns; 04-22-2015, 12:44 AM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	462.0 KB
ID:	1711395

When you resolve with Fairy????? also with missing fairy's?????

Comment

i lost cat and tutu ((((

Comment

Hi... what happened with the Fairy upgrade ??? we lost all the Fairies !!!
                                Please return them to us. I'm from server s125 or UA-24, name's Namifirus, lvl78, VIP8.

GIVE US OUR FAIRIES BACK and don't Forget our COMPESATION

Comment

Working...
                                X