X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2CS_Amanda
    started a topic League of Angels 4/16 Update – Fairy Update

League of Angels 4/16 Update – Fairy Update

The Fairies have proven to be cute, witty, and sometimes surprising little companions. However, we feel it is time they were endowed with more power. Sometimes the most powerful of us all comes in the tiniest form. With this week’s update, we’ll be introducing several adjustments to the Fairy system along with several new additions and optimizations.

All servers will be updated on April 16th. This update may affect your connection in-game and we apologize for any inconvenience caused. Following the update, players should simply refresh the page to see new content and changes.

New Functions - Fairy Training (Upgrade, Evolve, Inherit, Deploy)
    With these new updates to the Fairy system you can now use Upgrade, Evolve, Deploy, and Inherit to increase your fairy and character stats which can greatly aid you in battle.

Click image for larger version

Name:	LoA New Fairy Functions.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	109.7 KB
ID:	1769311

New Fairy - Aries
    Aries is a powerful ram as well as the symbol of the first astrological sign in the Zodiac. He holds his head high even when facing seemingly insurmountable difficulties and failure.

Name:	LoA_Fairy_Aries.png
Size:	171.9 KB
ID:	1769312
    New Mount - Armored Elephant
    Ready for battle, the Armored Elephant is as powerful as he looks. This elephant neither forgets nor fears any enemy and is ready to protect his master until the very end.

Name:	LoA_Mount---Armored-Elephant.png
Size:	94.4 KB
ID:	1769313

New Costume - Silver Fox
    These stunning outfits have captured the grace and beauty of a fox in a magnificent way; yet, we still don’t know what the fox says. Keep an eye on future events for your chance to get this outfit before it slips away!

Name:	LoA-Costume_Silver-Fox.png
Views:	2
Size:	664.3 KB
ID:	1769314
    Optimizations:
    1. Optimized the Hot Events interface.
    2. Optimized the grouping method in Clash of Might.

Bug Fixes:
    1. Fixed the image display error for evolved heroes in the stable system.
    2. Corrected Elena's level requirement in Angel Covenant.

R2Games LoA Ops Team

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/forumdispla...ague-of-Angels
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2

• maMaYciE
    replied
    open jasa joki LOA

Leave a comment:

• Rubedo
    replied
    Those that have lost fairies need to file a ticket. Be persistent until they give you a response.

Leave a comment:

• Rubedo
    replied
    Originally posted by R283033 View Post
    How long dose it take to fix fairies??? Mine have been missing so long they closed my ticket because it has been over 28 days! There is NO excuse for this! So, I guess they just don't care.
    You need to file a new ticket and list your old ticket number for reference.

Leave a comment:

• R250983657
    replied
    same problem here on server 272

Leave a comment:

• R283033
    replied
    Would someone wake up a developer long enough to give me my fairies back? Please!
    This is way beyond slack and ridiculous!!!

Leave a comment:

• R283033
    replied
    How long dose it take to fix fairies??? Mine have been missing so long they closed my ticket because it has been over 28 days! There is NO excuse for this! So, I guess they just don't care.

Leave a comment:

• Ogurets
    replied
    Hi I am from S-242 server my fairy disappeared too and I had to Witching cat and Tutu and Blessed Baby. Any dev can tell me when i will have them back? My char name is Ogurets vip4, lvl61, server S-242, guild saintsrow. I want my fairy back and a compensation by the bad time we are having with this update.

Leave a comment:

• thekopilu_24kpv
    replied
    please do something nice with FAIRY

Leave a comment:

• R21466646
    replied
    Why are the eggs still rewards for gemology chests after event is over!!! Now i have a bunch of eggs that are useless! way to go geniuses. Get your **** together.

Leave a comment:

• namifirus
    replied
    Hi... what happened with the Fairy upgrade ??? we lost all the Fairies !!!
    Please return them to us. I'm from server s125 or UA-24, name's Namifirus, lvl78, VIP8.

GIVE US OUR FAIRIES BACK and don't Forget our COMPESATION

Leave a comment:

• Romerius
    replied
    i lost cat and tutu ((((

Leave a comment:

• FloGsm
    replied

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Size:	462.0 KB
ID:	1711395

When you resolve with Fairy????? also with missing fairy's?????

Leave a comment:

• Einns
    replied
    Originally posted by ashocksr View Post
    It is their fault since they are not posting it IN GAME, since nothing ever happens on here anyway. Simply put, we dont care about silly announcements made in game about craft master, we want the damn game fixed. P.S. mods have 0 control over anything so how could it be their problem in the first place?
    uh huh . . .well good luck to you.
    Last edited by Einns; 04-22-2015, 12:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ashocksr
    replied
    Originally posted by Einns View Post
    Be patient and do not unlock any fairies until the problem is fixed, mods has been saying it everytime to be patient so well it won't be their fault anymore if you unlock another fairy and it disappears again since the problem is not yet fixed

It is their fault since they are not posting it IN GAME, since nothing ever happens on here anyway. Simply put, we dont care about silly announcements made in game about craft master, we want the damn game fixed. P.S. mods have 0 control over anything so how could it be their problem in the first place?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X