No announcement yet.

League of Angels 9/29 Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would also be nice if people obviously using bots on tarot to get 10k points everyday were stopped. Not fair to us actually playing the game without cheating.

Comment

An error occurred while processing your request.
      Reference #97.1fa31002.1444252578.1d7b3025 ? pleaze help

Comment

Can you provide a screenshot?
        to file a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by R226546506 View Post
          how about actually fixing the cross server part of the game , since mine has never worked, i'm actually interested in actually playing that part of the game sometime before i STOP playing it
          what server?
          to file a ticket

Comment

how about making a event besides tycoon that you can get tycoon certificates

Comment

I get this all the time. makes it very hard to log in daily or I get service unavailable- DNS failure

Comment

Hey Devs n Mods

Did u modify something today at around 9.30 - 9.40 server time as per s26 paradisia's glory. I got docked 20k points in BR all of a sudden as i was staring at the screen .... I did no changes and I have checked everything at my end stuff is all euqipped ... Though this is the first time i actually saw this happen it has happened before where i logged in and saw my BR to be lower than where i had left off.

Do something about it and if u are gonna make changes please to inform us

warm regards

Seraph

Comment

server s13 valkeries call ,is my server , i posted here a month ago about cross server not working, that after several tickets that were blown off or responded to by canned reply's saying the cross server works , and to date i still haven't been able to get into cross server... no wonder i can't grow since the warrior marks and such i have never been able to win, are in thereso my game suffers simply because it has never worked ,
                  Last edited by R226546506; 12-17-2015, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X