Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Discord Event

Join us for our Discord Server 2nd Anniversary events! Click HERE for details
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

League of Angels - Server Merges 4/20 [UPDATES!!!]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    change top 3 event reward to top 10 event if u merge servers

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by kokoos20 View Post
      change top 3 event reward to top 10 event if u merge servers
      On what server are you to have tycoon running? There are never tycoons while seasonal events are there (Angel's Party)
      S210 Fiery Citadel
      Nick Peyp

      Comment


      • #18
        I'm sorry for those who will get merged, but the merge won't be delayed.
        I will try to talk and see if it can happen, but please don't raise your hopes, because most of you already know the chances are really low to be delayed once it gets announced.




        It's the first hour, of the first day
        It's hard without you, I cannot lie
        You were everything, and could have been
        It's the first summer, of the first year
        Today only rain, knocks on my window
        And it reminds me, how much I loved you.


        I fail to emerge
        It's a universe, that wants me to get off
        Fear catches me, and I start calling you.


        It's the first night, when I feel cold
        Your arms can no longer warm me
        A cold soul, I cannot love.

        Comment


        • #19
          I don't think the merge will be a bad thing....OTHER THAN THE HOT EVENTS RESET FOR ANGELS PARTY AND SERVER AWARD GOES AWAY. What is wrong with you people. you need to plan to have only one event on and it needs to be one where there is no server reward. So r e t a r d e d!

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
            I'm sorry for those who will get merged, but the merge won't be delayed.
            I will try to talk and see if it can happen, but please don't raise your hopes, because most of you already know the chances are really low to be delayed once it gets announced.
            Thank you! Can you also ask why a server 2 years+ is getting merged with a server barely a few months old? How are s287 to compare with my server? s 56 was launched around the end of January 2014...... and from what I saw in announces s287 were launched around last Christmas.
            osobena
            s56 Starcrest Mountains

            “Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

            Comment


            • #21
              thx for this R2 yet again giving the people what they don't want...way to go

              Comment


              • #22
                At last!! It was so needed, especially for S281
                Just a friendly player trying to help. I'm not a moderator .

                Comment


                • #23
                  Like Vampy-chan says about reducing costs it really looks like the house is on fire for R2 to rush this in such bad conditions.

                  Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
                  because most of you already know the chances are really low to be delayed once it gets announced
                  And like I said why is that? Is the game piloted by a robot? Aren't there people up there sensible to the idea that they can make mistakes?

                  Honestly I'm not that mad about the merge itself and what we'll lose, it's the management's perpetual silence and unfathomableness that I'm worried about, GTA included.

                  But thanks Gurothos.
                  Last edited by SYAMEIMARU; 04-19-2016, 09:29 AM.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Oh by the way, if Angels Party and Craft Master resets, any compensation or anything like that...? Because I'm worried we'll lose a lot on there. :/
                    Just a friendly player trying to help. I'm not a moderator .

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by osobena View Post
                      Thank you! Can you also ask why a server 2 years+ is getting merged with a server barely a few months old? How are s287 to compare with my server? s 56 was launched around the end of January 2014...... and from what I saw in announces s287 were launched around last Christmas.
                      I will.
                      You're welcome.

                      Originally posted by casseopeya View Post
                      Oh by the way, if Angels Party and Craft Master resets, any compensation or anything like that...? Because I'm worried we'll lose a lot on there. :/
                      Will ask if there will be any compensation for this.

                      Originally posted by SYAMEIMARU View Post
                      Like Vampy-chan says about reducing costs it really looks like the house is on fire for R2 to rush this in such bad conditions.


                      And like I said why is that? Is the game piloted by a robot? Aren't there people up there sensible to the idea that they can make mistakes?

                      Honestly I'm not that mad about the merge itself and what we'll lose, it's the management's perpetual silence and unfathomableness that I'm worried about, GTA included.

                      But thanks Gurothos.
                      No, but we don't have direct touch with the devs, and if they say " No, we can't delay it, it's been fixed and will do it on that time ", nobody can say anything about it, seeing it's their game, they run it, they make updates/changes/everything to it.
                      Will try to get some stuff sorted, if it will be possible.
                      You're welcome.




                      It's the first hour, of the first day
                      It's hard without you, I cannot lie
                      You were everything, and could have been
                      It's the first summer, of the first year
                      Today only rain, knocks on my window
                      And it reminds me, how much I loved you.


                      I fail to emerge
                      It's a universe, that wants me to get off
                      Fear catches me, and I start calling you.


                      It's the first night, when I feel cold
                      Your arms can no longer warm me
                      A cold soul, I cannot love.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
                        I will.
                        You're welcome.


                        Will ask if there will be any compensation for this.


                        No, but we don't have direct touch with the devs, and if they say " No, we can't delay it, it's been fixed and will do it on that time ", nobody can say anything about it, seeing it's their game, they run it, they make updates/changes/everything to it.
                        Will try to get some stuff sorted, if it will be possible.
                        You're welcome.
                        So, only points reset or the starfish thingy too? Want to know so I can spend it haha
                        Just a friendly player trying to help. I'm not a moderator .

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Why S servers are merged with ua...? That's a big mistake...

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by casseopeya View Post
                            So, only points reset or the starfish thingy too? Want to know so I can spend it haha
                            Forwarded~
                            As soon as I get a answer will reply, however It might be before merge, or after....I don't know.




                            It's the first hour, of the first day
                            It's hard without you, I cannot lie
                            You were everything, and could have been
                            It's the first summer, of the first year
                            Today only rain, knocks on my window
                            And it reminds me, how much I loved you.


                            I fail to emerge
                            It's a universe, that wants me to get off
                            Fear catches me, and I start calling you.


                            It's the first night, when I feel cold
                            Your arms can no longer warm me
                            A cold soul, I cannot love.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
                              Forwarded~
                              As soon as I get a answer will reply, however It might be before merge, or after....I don't know.
                              Hope it'd be before, but if not an answer before I go to bed lol, then I'll just spend.
                              Just a friendly player trying to help. I'm not a moderator .

                              Comment


                              • #30

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X