• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will sit in limbo again for a few days again like last time Remi

Comment

• we'll see about that...

Comment

• Good Luck, but it seems we will once again be back to square one like last time, with the typical "sorry" and here is a super "comp" for you..

Comment

• They better give us a HUGE compensation for this. Well at least if the character loss is for a few days and not just gold etc.
          Just a friendly player trying to help. I'm not a moderator .

Comment

• How come I cant get in my new server , its throwing me into another server

Comment

• Originally posted by suzyqslayer View Post
              How come I cant get in my new server , its throwing me into another server
              With new character? read other posts.

Comment

• Now I'm ****** was in s278 and says it changed to ub27 but it sends me to ub 30 to start from the beginning . screw that chit . Ill quit playing before I start over .

Comment

• what idiot decided to server merge with a difference of 20 levels between players? nothing stupider could not come up with? if we merge server, select the equal forces, but not at 7-8 m battle rating, and 20 levels of difference :мад::мад::мад:

Comment

• Guys, when you are logging in please keep in mind you need to log in your old server, do not try to change server number or anything else.
                    osobena
                    s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

• toon why I have to play from the beginning again? level I had 90 but when I logged in I was so surprised. I have to play from the beginning again. My server name server 45. angel ascendent my toon fellyce. please check errors in the game. thank you

Comment

• toon why I have to play from the beginning again? level I had 90 but when I logged in I was so surprised. I have to play from the beginning again. My server name server 45. angel ascendent my toon fellyce. please check errors in the game. thank youClick image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	277.2 KB
ID:	1724580Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	325.4 KB
ID:	1724581

Comment

• I have participated in craft master and many cards used to get to the first place !! after the server merges is craft master away !! just like my reward for the first place !!!! I'm pis.sed because I've been saving for months and now I have none of it !! what shoud that ?? I get the reward for possibly the first place promises in craft master !!! ???? im 13.000 thousand points in that !!! please you take care of it that's really unfair MY SErver is == s223 Tolono springs / my charakter name is == Samara..

Comment

• Originally posted by osobena View Post
                            Guys, when you are logging in please keep in mind you need to log in your old server, do not try to change server number or anything else.
                            We are logging into the correct servers.

Comment

• oh my god.. i lost my toon lv 90.. damn. i must play from beginner..

Comment

• still showing {"status":1**
                                server S3

Comment

Working...
                                X