• Show
Clear All

• bug.renic
    replied
    any new Infos on the failed Merge??

Leave a comment:

• R233958846
    replied
    what happen to the panda shards in checkin , alot of people are still collecting those ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,put them back please
    server ub 37 ----- another server victim of the merge

Leave a comment:

• jerimeyus
    replied
    Most of us in S278 lost all of our stuff and are back at level 1 can anyone please tell us when we will get our stuff back??????

Leave a comment:

• SODIK666
    replied
    it's 22:46 server time! and still no compenstations, no starfishes in elemental, some things not collectable, but we can't collect cause we did it before merge, no craft master, ***??? the merge is taking too long... I'm waiting like 11 hours!!!

Leave a comment:

• RemiIronstaff
    replied
    go over to "Complain Here" in Discussion, it's clearer there...also, I have Lost-In-Merge Server thread going over there, put yours on list.

Leave a comment:

• dplatero
    replied
    S278 send me to char lv 1 too, where is my char???

Leave a comment:

• LordNytemares
    replied
    are you gonna put back the panda shards and the blue dew drops back in check in Skaven -249 sentinel city... or UA72

Leave a comment:

• RemiIronstaff
    replied
    Originally posted by osobena View Post
    Guys, when you are logging in please keep in mind you need to log in your old server, do not try to change server number or anything else.
    As a 2-time veteran of failed character migration in a merger, I can assure you that is unlikely to be the source of the problem...most, like me, have auto log-in of one type or another. Whatever they did to try to fix what was wrong the first time made it worse instead, that's all.

Leave a comment:

• RemiIronstaff
    replied
    welcome to our world...S234 is now going through that for the SECOND time...instead of correcting whatever caused our characters not to migrate, whatever they modified seems to have trebled the effect.

Leave a comment:

• R250942801
    replied
    lol.. same problem with me. idiot game

Leave a comment:

• R2113429481
    replied
    Why all player on SERVER 276 is back to lvl 1,, plsss fix it,,,

IGN: gingersnap

Click image for larger version

Name:	back to 1.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	154.4 KB
ID:	1724583

Leave a comment:

• sws-k
    replied
    how much more can we expect?

Leave a comment:

• sws-k
    replied
    S280 does not load at all via the r2

Leave a comment:

• casseopeya
    replied
    Guys, moderators won't even bother replying here. Look in the Game Discussion and Feedback one and search for ''Complain here'' thread.

Leave a comment:

• Lunar~s42
    replied
    S277 will not load at all through r2 then when I try through facebook it starts me over. My server was not part of the merge or name changing why is this happening. I was going to get my lizard mount today you guys are making me loose him

Leave a comment:

Working...
X