Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Forum Event] Forever Yong

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uchkuduk
    replied
    Server: S8-Captive Amora
    Character name: Morgana
    My wishes and blessings to LoA: I wish that LoA would become much better, have less errors and bugs, so more childrens can enjoy it.

Leave a comment:

• Uchkuduk
    replied
    My wishes and blessings to LoA: I wish that LoA would become much better, have less errors and bugs, so more childrens can enjoy it.

Leave a comment:

• Uchkuduk
    replied

Leave a comment:

• renznacino
    replied
    Server: [S299] Mountains of Bara
    Character Name:KingBeast
    My wishes and blessings to LoA: I've been playing this game for about 3-5 months by now. There's not much a bug or errors since I played this. Only the recharge thing.
    I hope there's more fun events in this, cuz having such a good events makes me keep playing this game. Well, blessed all the creators, staffs, and mentors on this game.
    They put too much work on here and make the people learn how to play this game. Improve more the quality of this game that's all.

Leave a comment:

• Uchkuduk
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Uchkuduk
    replied

Leave a comment:

• R235962306
    replied
    Character name: Shado
    Your wishes and blessings to LoA:its been 2 years now since i`m playing this game, and with his ups and downs its still a game that i like, found friends here, friends that i wanna keep forever, so i wish all the best to the people involved in keeping this game alive, along with their families and friends. Happy Children`s Day!

Leave a comment:

• AntifreezeUnder0
    replied
    Server: ua83
    Character Name: Antifreeze
    Your wishes and blessings to LoA:
    Wish LoA to keep making all the good things, while fixing some which may get broken in the proccess. Wish to all players find their reason to enjoy game, and dont forget to feed your kid in Homestead
    Be an example for others and help when or if can, else just laught it off

Leave a comment:

• Vampy-chan
    replied
    Server: ua83
    Character Name: Peyp
    Wishes and blessings to LoA:
    Fine I'll bite first, Children's day (or week) and LoA ...
    • Firstly, I hope LoA will continue to develop further and in a way that opens even more doors to the free players, as well as some diversity in the end-game setups and some buffs or evolutions for other less popular heroes, totems, mounts, whatever.
    • Secondly, I hope developers figure how to fix the eternal, legendary bugs !
    • Then I hope you all stay (or get) well, and continue (or start ) doing your best! Aye, best of wishes to LoA~
    • And I hope devs/providers of LoA donate some of their $ to some kind of organization to help kids, just because I can wish for it...

Then, um, I'll get to the point of Children's day, while wishes and blessings don't do much, nor words are worth the actions, maybe a child comes accros this one day :
    • Dunno how's out there, but in Croatia, right now, during this event the school tests are held, as well as preparations for college, so good luck to all of you out there! Even thou you probably don't consider yourselves children, it's good to be young, don't throw it away just yet!
    • (Do children even play this?) As I said, I hope none of you gets offended by being called a child, kid or something if it's not used in the mean context, embrace the youth, remember that after it you gotta work until retirement
    • I wish for you little fellas non to get bullied (or stop bullying), or find someone to help you stand against the bully.
    • I hope you reach your dreams, don't just give up on them after first try!

Ya, I did it idealistically as I am And what's yong?
    Last edited by Vampy-chan; 05-30-2016, 10:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X