• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sidhe
    replied
    Originally posted by Burning7Ice View Post
    which points get deleted and which are kept
    regarding starry dream lucky points, lucky tree points, nav king points, angel's party shells, ...
    Hello. As far as I remember there was an announcement made in game for those Starry Dream points to be used, before merge. For the other mentioned events, items shouldn't be reset, they should stay and you should find them (they are there already) in your inventory - fortune bag tokens, starfish, coins, etc. Items in inventory only disappear when being used or rolled back.
    I, personally, always take screenshots of them but that is what I do, as personal individual choice , just in case, for extra-safety reasons so to say.
    Last edited by Sidhe; 04-17-2018, 10:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Originally posted by R2130498412
    make a merge on the server on which Serrafine located ub44. He deliberately harms me on my server. Please cancel merge on my server. End this mess,and punish this bastard!
    Hello. Please restrain yourself from using the bad language you're using and post in this thread. Any complaint or report you might have about and against the mentioned player, please use this link here, https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7, to submit a ticket. Also, stop spamming around, all over the forum sections, going on with that will end in bringing you an infraction and your post being deleted without warning. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Burning7Ice
    replied
    which points get deleted and which are kept
    regarding starry dream lucky points, lucky tree points, nav king points, angel's party shells, ...

Leave a comment:

• R256709805
    replied
    Server merger is ****, my server still has over 20 active people and we dont need it ebing ruined by random cashers. All your doing is driving people away from your game.

Leave a comment:

• Burning7Ice
    replied
    merge with the strongest single server there is

Leave a comment:

• namqn
    replied
    Please cancel the merge of ua95, we have enough active players here. Mods just come at wrong time, and did not see us.

Leave a comment:

• R2130498412
    replied
    G M! Pleace cancel merge for my server!

Leave a comment:

• R2130498412
    replied
    I am against the merge on our server, we have enough online. Besides, we've already had a merger many times, why are you doing it again? There are servers which do not merge never. Why? There's no heavy cashers. Would you stop kidding me? cancel the merge of our server! ua95

Leave a comment:

• kokoos20
    replied
    who the hell did asked to merge ub36 ? why u merging the server without asking ? leave the server alone ..................

Leave a comment:

• vonevasco
    replied
    its gonna be another fail merger like always
    Last edited by Sidhe; 04-17-2018, 09:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R2130498412
    replied
    why not merge for server ub44? there hasn't been a merger in about two years!!!

Leave a comment:

replied
    We have not asked for any fusion! Why do they do this, without warning? s312 ghoulfen swamp

Leave a comment:

Working...
X