Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sidhe
    replied
    I would really appreciate Zumentas your "steaming out" to be in the Feedback area . I am sure also that, at least from me, here, you always got all the help I could provide. What's happening now, not being under anyone's control but only devs', I would say that the best we all can do is to patiently wait for the outcome of this. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Zumentas
    replied
    Absolutely right:
    The ticket system is useless - You send them a description including screen shots and you get a standard blanket auto reply - 5 days after the event in question is over - too late for points or rewards - asking you for a description of your issue and some screen shots... both having already been supplied 5 days earlier- they just hope that you do not bother responding again so they can close the ticket - or they simply send a - we have not heard from you in x days so have closed the ticket - not having actually done anything to fix yet.
    Can add: it is just empty spending of your time and nerves

Leave a comment:

• ShadowBlayd
    replied
    lol even this forum is bugged - my first response is appearing second... in the future... game still rolling... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKC8pSFg1Vw

Leave a comment:

• ShadowBlayd
    replied
    That is when it will roll back to not when it will be fixed by. What about those of use who bet on Champ - if you roll back our bets will be taken back - and we will have lost diamonds we could have won, and effort we put in for CS tyc etc etc - compensation needs to be huge!

Leave a comment:

• ShadowBlayd
    replied
    The ticket system is useless - You send them a description including screen shots and you get a standard blanket auto reply - 5 days after the event in question is over - too late for points or rewards - asking you for a description of your issue and some screen shots... both having already been supplied 5 days earlier- they just hope that you do not bother responding again so they can close the ticket - or they simply send a - we have not heard from you in x days so have closed the ticket - not having actually done anything to fix yet.

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Hello. For all possible issues and problems which might appear after rollback ends, we will act accordingly when time comes. You also have the ticket system at your hand so, please, do use it and submit a ticket to support, as advised.

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Please be patient for the rollback process to take place and end. At the moment there is nothing we can do but only wait . Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Zumentas
    replied
    It is already more then gmt+8, but I can not log still
    What is it ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X