• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels - Cross-Server Tournament Open Beta Testing

Duration: March 18 to 22
    Server: US East Servers between 1 and 98

Notice: The event is opened between 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM

Basic Gameplay

Cross-server tournament is composed of 3 stages: Group Stage, Tournament, and Prize Collection.

Stage 1. Group Stage

Level Requirement: 50
    Rules:
    1. During the group stage, each eligible player has 10 free attempts to challenge other players match made by the system.
    2. You can spend Diamonds to purchase extra attempts.
    3. Once you have defeated all 10 opponents, the opponent list will be refreshed after you re-enter the Tournament panel.
    Prizes:
    1. Each victory will give you group stage points and rewards; if you fail, the prizes will be halved.
    2. Only when all the opponents on the current tier are defeated will the tier prize be issued.
    3. Group Stage prizes include Gold, Prestige, and Warrior's Marks (can be used to exchange for Red Equipment Prints and materials)
    Stage 2. Tournament
    Requirements:
    The 100 players with the highest group stage points can participate in the final tournament.

Rules:
    1. Each finalist has 10 daily challenge attempts. When you defeat an opponent, you take his/her ranking.
    2. You can spend Diamonds to purchase extra attempts.
    Prize:
    1. All tournament participants can collect a personal gift pack.
    2. The quality of the gift pack is determined by your final rank.
    3. The prizes include Gold, Prestige, Royal's Marks (can be used to redeem special items), and Flair.
    Stage 3. Prize Collecting
    All the players on the same server as the Top 10 tournament winners can collect a gift pack from the Tournament panel.

• SelynaDarkmoon
    replied
    when will i be able to collect my prize?

Leave a comment:

• vanzki125
    replied
    "Refresh all opponents and reset all rewards"

what does this mean? does it mean it's not only the opponents will be refreshed but also rewards too?

if i have already 60 warrior's mark, will it turn to zero(0) after clicking REFRESH button?

Please clarify.

Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• R246518381
    replied
    tournament was remove? or the icon is just not appearing on my screen?

Leave a comment:

• R21686605
    replied
    When will this event be brought back? I missed it.

Leave a comment:

• R229404702
    replied
    This tournament was a joke ..
    You can not compete with players who play for a long time!
    I want to hope that the servers are separated in the future, so why not spending a lot of diamonds you have the chance to get in the 100.
    It 'was really ugly this test.
    I also want to say that it is not just in cross server 55 levels should be compared with lev. 65/66/68. Again, this is absurd!

Leave a comment:

• bdub1978
    replied
    It will also probably be same people top 10 each week too needs to be like s1-s50 brackets s51-s100 to be realistic bout tournaments or s1-s30 s31-s50
    Last edited by bdub1978; 03-21-2014, 09:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

• bdub1978
    replied
    I see this is testing spot so we spend for other people to improve I hope we get compensated for this

Leave a comment:

• bdub1978
    replied
    could never clear all brackets cause always someone with ridiculous br sitting there and refresh odds terrible then force to spend and pretty much top 100 will be s1-s30 gap to big to rank unless spend a lot of money this will cause people to stop playing

Leave a comment:

• iykwim
    replied
    when will you apply this to west server? If you cant provide us equal feature like other time zone how bout dont charge us the same prize likewise.

Leave a comment:

• RealChaosblade
    replied
    Originally posted by ZAHL. View Post
    so what you are saying is the east servers get a head start on red equipment and the new angel well that is a crock. should be in all or none in my opinion. and I have a question when it does go in all is it only the west servers against west, east against east, etc... or are they all going to be mixed with the advantage going to east? it doesnt say anywhere about cross server war if it is split as west, east, etc... it just says top 20 based on points so this will also affect that as well? (if they are mixed)... can you please answer these question and tell me how screwed you are making every server not east... thanks
    it is going to be east vs. east, west vs. west, europa vs. europa and oceanic vs. oceanic
    there is time frame of 10 am to 10 pm
    if they try to make it where it does not end on a specific time on a specific server gonna create the bug that completely crashes the game once and for all.

also i agree this tournament should allow for no cashing of extra attempts. it ruins the art of competition then for this particular one. bad enough there have been lots of mass cashing events going on to give the people who have deep pockets a huge lead on us minimal to non cashers
    Last edited by RealChaosblade; 03-21-2014, 04:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• todogarcia
    replied
    r2 is just tricking us into saying that this is a cross server tournament.. this is not based on how strong you are.. this is based on how much diamonds you can spend!! im getting off day by day with this events.. its not fun anymore.. i know its a PAY to WIN game.. but this is too much.. haha.. I've spent days and doing my best being on top with minimal spending and then pooof in a day or two, a nobody in my server is almost the same br as I am. haha where is the competition? the competition here is how much you can spend.. lol
    Last edited by EdgeLOA; 03-24-2014, 02:01 AM. Reason: cussing

Leave a comment:

• R258588793
    replied
    Is there not brackets? So that final stage, s1 with 500k BR will be up against s100 with 200k BR?

Leave a comment:

• lilithmi
    replied
    This would be an awesome event if it were not geared to the major cashers, if you are one who spends less than 100 diamonds a day there is no way to win this, or even get in the running. And it showed such promise....

Leave a comment:

• R230785
    replied
    they will make it as there aint 100 players on every server half the servers are empty with only like 50 players each on them so this is ok an if they want to spend diamond good luck to them an with a new server every few days there will be less people on servers thats why they want to merge servers because the money players who left old server to go new server will be back again in there old server only to have wasted alot of diamonds on 2x characters very smart developers. thumbs up to them they are the true scamers

Leave a comment:

Working...
X