Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seleneguo
    replied
    can we just enjoy the game and stop complaining everything ?

Originally posted by R246058137 View Post
    again event that require tons of diamonds? will u ever make 1 event that normal players can enjoy in it? so be fair once and make good event for everyone not just vip and cashers so all have chance to get that mount because not even 1 non casher dont have some cool mount -_-
    yea, i can understand too often events with expensive price,,, but i dont think we have to keep complaining.

well, i think its normal when people get more when they pay more. and since you didnt pay anything, dont complain too much and enjoy the free stuff.
    and no one willing to spend any money if the other get the same stuff for free. some players didnt use real money, they just take some effort to get free diamonds. and you dont have to get all the prize from the events. if you can afford to get them just get it, if you dont,,, just let it go. simple =)

even its a game company, there are a lot of worker have to pay and a lot maintenance fee have to pay, just grow up and be more realistic. if you love the game, gave them some appreciation for their hard work by spend some money to the game.

Leave a comment:

• R249000681
    replied
    careful ov

Originally posted by RepomanRegan View Post
    if ya do the math.....to get the bunny your spending over 600 bucks....its nuts
    FUQ with your bunny cheers

Leave a comment:

• RepomanRegan
    replied
    hmmm

if ya do the math.....to get the bunny your spending over 600 bucks....its nuts

Leave a comment:

• Freedy89
    replied
    Nice one Moratia

Leave a comment:

• R250870965
    replied
    our TA was bugged 2 days ago but it was working okay yesterday

Leave a comment:

• mexalior
    replied
    Sadly it's true ...

Leave a comment:

• Jm4nsk1
    replied
    ROFL !!!! Moratia

Leave a comment:

• Moratia
    replied
    I love the advertise

Click image for larger version

Name:	TABugLoL.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.8 KB
ID:	1685499

Leave a comment:

• Jm4nsk1
    replied
    and now TA is broken on S69 and probebly on more servers ... how the *** can we make 600 devotion if TA aint working ....... LOB strikes again

Leave a comment:

• R250870965
    replied
    its working on server 44 as i played it earlier

Leave a comment:

• elodie500
    replied
    hello event dont work.... say everytime operation go to fast

Leave a comment:

• R250870965
    replied
    easter event shows up on screen today. under recharge reward. and you get hammers for different devotion levels in hot events . so free players can still get hammers to play with

Leave a comment:

• EVANGRES
    replied
    Originally posted by R247892489 View Post
    Hello, I am on server 17 and the Easter event is broken. I have 7 hammers, but I am unable to smash any of the eggs. My characters name is Mythusila.[ATTACH=CONFIG]81907[/ATTACH]
    Same problem on S26 unable to smash any of the eggs.

Leave a comment:

• dexcavalera
    replied
    wheres the easter event menu? im on S138 server

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	563.6 KB
ID:	1685497

Leave a comment:

• Trev451
    replied
    cmon Devs

Originally posted by R2_Mars View Post
    Easter Extravaganza: Smash Eggs and Capture an Easter Bunny Mount!

Easter Bunny Mount
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]81555[/ATTACH]

Glamor Bonus
    Player PATK +750, Player MATK +750, Player PDEF +500, Player MDEF +500, Player Agility +200 and Player HP +2400
    Glamor Skill
    Divine Intervention Lvl. 1: Has a 20% chance to increase player DEF and Dodge +5%

How do I get an Easter Bunny mount?
    Collect Magic Hammers to smash Easter Eggs in a quest to find the new Easter Bunny mount. Magic Hammers can be found by participating in daily events or by purchasing with Diamonds. Smash the Easter Eggs in the event menu with Magic Hammers, and you will have a chance to get Blessed Stones, Seraph’s Stones, Element Dust, Cherubstones, Soulstones and may other precious items.
    For each egg smashed, you will get 1 point. Each day, the Top 20 smashers with at least 30 points will get extra Refining Stones; the Top 20 smashers with at least 60 points will get extra Element Dust.
    At the end of the event, the Top 20 smashers overall with at least 250 points will get the following items:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]81796[/ATTACH]

Where are Magic Hammers found?
    Just reach the devotion point to get Magic Hammers!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]81797[/ATTACH]

Daily loot

[ATTACH=CONFIG]81798[/ATTACH]

Best,
    R2Games LoA Ops Team
    Honestly im a diamond user and really u guys are getting worse.
    The free players can not even get the 30 points each day to get on the norm leaderboard.
    It is clearly obvious u guys care very little about ur player base which honestly is the reason all the servers are losing people.
    Honestly u guys need to do something for the free players they invite friends to the game aswell which they might spend diamonds which in turn u are losing money if all these free players quit.
    Word of mouth is one of the best ways to sell anything, business school 101, really have good think about it or just push this to the side like u do to most peoples comments and feedback.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X