Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

League of Angels - System Update 6/4

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2_Mars
    started a topic League of Angels - System Update 6/4

League of Angels - System Update 6/4

League of Angels will be updating S1 & S2 with a new class on June 4th, and the rest of the severs will receive the update on June 5th!

New Features

Bug Fixes
    • Fixed issues with Odin's Blade and Rings
    • Fix the abnormal attributes of Idun's Ring

Optimizations
    • Add lvl. 70 Mythic Gear set exchange function in Forge.
    • Odin's Blade can be exchanged at the Forge for other class weapons.

Best,

R2Games LoA Ops Team

• R2106357
    replied
    yeah lol, my idun rings says "crit and hit" but it keeps adding agi :P, but the skill works now
    Last edited by R2106357; 06-05-2014, 12:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MagusRynd
    replied
    Originally posted by Tomoya91 View Post
    Odin's blade doesn't seemed to be fixed as what they claimed.
    i saw a log on a thread here with a workin odin's blade

Leave a comment:

• Tomoya91
    replied
    Odin's blade doesn't seemed to be fixed as what they claimed.

Leave a comment:

• Marios40000
    replied
    Nice Job R2. Maybe this new class bring more new players in our server

Leave a comment:

• R2457413
    replied
    The Idun's ring still bugged !!!!
    even it had changed from agility back to crit and hit, It didn't have any (enhance ) beside the base attributes of the ring

Leave a comment:

• R239608785
    replied
    And what's up with TT wagers?
    People in my server could not get it and now TT is completely hidden.

Leave a comment:

• R247124449
    replied
    well the original stats on the "ring" were hit and crit and then on the last day of tycoon it morphed into an agility ring

Leave a comment:

• Moratia
    replied
    Well this is ring is far to be ready to be use... At the basis it is boots, instead of change picture, name and slot, they decide to turn it all into a ring... And of course did an epic fail, like often.
    I stopped tried to understand what happen in their head...

Leave a comment:

• R247124449
    replied
    Ahh ty for that info moratia

Still noting that the enhance bonus isn't working on the ring either

Leave a comment:

• Moratia
    replied
    Originally posted by R247124449 View Post
    Just so your aware you can refine dodge on any item, it's not a boot only thing.....
    Just so your aware you can refine dodge,block (and suppose to have end but never seen) only on boot, armor and greaves.
    Weapon, helmet and ring have hit/crit (and suppose to have crit damage but never seen) instead.

Normal ring refine table is :
    Click image for larger version

Name:	RingRefine.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	144.7 KB
ID:	1688710

Leave a comment:

• hexorz
    replied

Theres only 3 piece of equipment able to have Dodge. Armor, Greaves and Boots.

If u arent sure, Dun type. Go to Refine and click " Preview Max Lvl " on each equipment.

Leave a comment:

• R247124449
    replied
    Originally posted by Moratia View Post
    Really ? Because you know that it is not suppose to be a ring but boots, it had stat of boots, refine of boots...
    If you want to take your distance with chineese version of the game and make it a ring, it is your right, but do it well. Change the name, picture and typo of an object without change the mechanic in game is not what we can call a "bug fix".
    Your incompetence is endless.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]89862[/ATTACH]
    Just so your aware you can refine dodge on any item, it's not a boot only thing.....
    The one issue i see in your screen shot and from lookin at s1 players, is that the enhance bonus of the ring is not working, players level 75+ with 1800 hit / crit still because your +41 on the ring means nothing right now.

Leave a comment:

• R247124449
    replied
    Originally posted by EdgeLOA View Post
    Reported this
    I think the main issue is the enhance bonus isn't working on the ring.

Snowae S107

Leave a comment:

• hexorz
    replied
    I am at sever 96, can we get a Time of the update. Check the daily and its written.

We will be updating to Version v3.0161. S1 and S2 will be updated on June 4th at around 8:00am, the rest of the servers will be updated on June 5th. The update will not affect your progress in the game. To enjoy the update, simply refresh the page when the update is complete.

Its 1000 hours 5th June of server time.
    Nothing is being change yet.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X