X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gut12
    replied
    If you do that. Isn't it considered a cash back? Then you get banned? Same thing happened to a few people on the last event.

Leave a comment:

• R230785
    replied
    if payed by pay pal open ticket with them with your screen shots to get money back cause it is a glitch on this games side an truly they should fix your problem. if this problem happen in shop you would get the item for what its first says an pay pal works the same way. i know of alot players my self included who get refunds from alot of games with out hassle because of game stuff up similar to this. you have nothing to lose pay pal will investegate an get the games side of story an if the game dosnt respond in 7 days your money is auto returned. if they do respond then both sides pleade there case an pay pal decides who is i nthe right
    Last edited by R230785; 06-10-2014, 07:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mousitsa
    replied
    A guildie of mine bought 2 times the 20 shard pack and 1 time the 10 shard pack with 60% by default! I also saw personally other goods (Runestones, pack of 1000) at 60% discount by default! If you spend 20 darics to change the discount, it can go up, or down also!
    Of course, once he got 100, he too went to the forge to see the bitter truth!

Leave a comment:

• gut12
    replied
    Uhhhmmmm... Not to be rude or anything, but I don't think they care....they already got your money. If you don't spend anymore money, someone else will...

Leave a comment:

• R26167873
    replied
    It was original 15% and you can increase the discount percent by spending daric, but it was never been over 25% so forget about 60% discount. They might say it depend on luck but .. Oh well.
    Last edited by R26167873; 06-10-2014, 02:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• iggzik
    replied
    i would like to know since many of u spent,, there is up to 60% but all i see in list is max 15% and from that no chance in hell to 60% even if,, its pure lie to state 60% when its absolutely impossible to get it for that, math doesnt lie

Leave a comment:

• linker591
    replied
    Have you guys read their ToS lol...they can do whatever they want whenever they want to. hell they can increase it to 500 shards and they don't even have to inform us about it. Compensations aren't mandatory either, they only do it to shut us up.

Leave a comment:

• Mousitsa
    replied
    You did it (yet again). Another one of your events has people spending money and money and money, and basically you tell them "Sorry for the inconvenience. You need to spend more money. We just forgot to tell you."
    How do you sleep at nights? I'm guessing pretty good!
    Last edited by Mousitsa; 06-10-2014, 11:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Roxzes
    replied
    plz decrese it

Leave a comment:

• Roxzes
    replied
    i alredy buyed a bunch of those they shood decrese it to 100 if they dont do that have riped us off and lied ,that Elegal by law and can give r2games a massive law sute on em.
    u can say it was a mistake ,but all we know u it can have bin planed.
    its easy to do somting wrong to get cash and than say sry it was a mistake and get away with it

Leave a comment:

• R26167873
    replied
    You are not only owe me an apology, but also you need to reimburse for advertise wrongfully, I bought 100 of them then realize it is 250 soul shard when go to forge. I was stuck in the middle with 100 soul shards and had to spent all my diamond to buy 150 mores, to make my efford not in vain. If you, your company not give a right reimbursement, I wont spend a dime more for this game. Thank you
    Last edited by R26167873; 06-10-2014, 11:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• gut12
    replied
    lol....I'm seeing a pattern here...

Leave a comment:

• R247124449
    replied
    maybe they might fix iduns ring while they are it, which was promised for monday.... they promise this for thursday? not happening

Leave a comment:

• gut12
    replied
    Its convenient...always typos, always mistakes....when it comes to people spending their money. Ethical thing to do is honor your mistakes and leave it.. just like when a store mis-prices their merchandise. You get it for what is tagged....lol..yeah right. What am I thinking...lol...we are talking about R2....HA !

Leave a comment:

• Moratia
    replied
    Originally posted by R2_Mars View Post
    These situations are unfortunate, but do occur on occasion and R2Games has always made it clear that when there is a discrepancy between a forum posting and an in-game description that it is the in-game description that is valid.
    In the end, it is whatever it suit you, in-game description is valid or forum one... Or maybe none of it, why not ? It is not likely some player spend money to get something... Oh wait... It is the case !

Leave a comment:

Working...
X