Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

System Update 6/25 - New Hero: Earthshaker!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jm4nsk1 View Post
    dude your dumb ofcourse cashers help make this game for what it is ... Gta and r2 employees need to get payed same as legal things / servers / developers etc etc ... you think you ******* freeloaders know it all and its a freeride if you go to a ******* carnaval the entry is free but when you want a nice ride in a rollercoaster you pay !! ...
    "ofcourse cashers help make this game for what it is ..." the word HELP. so how about free players? arent we helping the game too by playing this game, so you cashers will have competitors, so you cashers can kill free users because you cannot kill your co-cashers who is cashing out more than you? LOL. funny you ^^, i hope you are satisfied with every money you spend in game haha! because we free users are super enjoyed i juse need new angel so i can have lvl70 GA hope i can get the new angel after this CS. i manage to get to get 65k points without spending through strategy haha!

Comment

Originally posted by Jm4nsk1 View Post
      dude your dumb ofcourse cashers help make this game for what it is ... Gta and r2 employees need to get payed same as legal things / servers / developers etc etc ... you think you ******* freeloaders know it all and its a freeride if you go to a ******* carnaval the entry is free but when you want a nice ride in a rollercoaster you pay !! ...
      Sorry to say, but your the dumb person, without free players here as well, there would be basicly no Team Arena, TD / CS or anything else, so stop thinking your the GOD cause you pay for the game, im a casher as well (not a heavy one just now and then), and I Know how important free players are to game company's like this, cause without them the game would die out in less then a few months. the competition would get ruined and the word spread about the company would end up making them unable to actually earn the amount of cash they are today cause no new players would join...
      learn abit about how games work and how things work before you start bashing on people telling you the Truth.

and the way R2 / GTA are doing this right now, they are actually losing more and more money cause several of us has canceled our Vip and spreading THAT word to people, why support a company that thinks only of themself and not the players, theres lots of good games out there, that actually provides better support for the people..
      if you even read the forums, theres 1 complaint after another, insted of fixing the issues, they are just making more, and why do you think not 1 of them actually speaks up in the forum, they know... they cant say anythign that would back up the way they are doing things, they are just laughing of all the people that keeps heavy spending.

Comment

guys guys , not first time i sad!!! GO TO GTarcade server!!! new players get 1k diamond for free! leave R2!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaslabarak View Post
          It's not about getting all the goodies but getting some stuff from time to time, like they did with the mount. Even if it's less powerful it's still appreciated. When you see that the last 3 angels they released are almost exclusive to 'cashers' and that you're stuck with your Nyssa it starts to be a pain. Adding the angel for everyone even the top200+ in CS tycoon was a good idea as it can be obtained if some ress was saved up but that's strategy, not every players got that
          I hope u understand that the last three angels, Alecta and Vic you have to win them, there is only hand full player have them.
          Low lvl Mystic at S77

Comment

Obviously is an only Cash hero. Thats not even needed to ask for.

Comment

Don't worry guys, eventually you'll get the casher angels/heroes/mounts, that is when they're outdated.

Comment

Originally posted by Camoswush View Post
                Sorry to say, but your the dumb person, without free players here as well, there would be basicly no Team Arena, TD / CS or anything else, so stop thinking your the GOD cause you pay for the game, im a casher as well (not a heavy one just now and then), and I Know how important free players are to game company's like this, cause without them the game would die out in less then a few months. the competition would get ruined and the word spread about the company would end up making them unable to actually earn the amount of cash they are today cause no new players would join...
                learn abit about how games work and how things work before you start bashing on people telling you the Truth.

and the way R2 / GTA are doing this right now, they are actually losing more and more money cause several of us has canceled our Vip and spreading THAT word to people, why support a company that thinks only of themself and not the players, theres lots of good games out there, that actually provides better support for the people..
                if you even read the forums, theres 1 complaint after another, insted of fixing the issues, they are just making more, and why do you think not 1 of them actually speaks up in the forum, they know... they cant say anythign that would back up the way they are doing things, they are just laughing of all the people that keeps heavy spending.

i dont think ime a god because i pay you ****** ... ofcourse we need free players , ime only talking about ppl whining that they cant get the realy good things when they just have been released ... you should try read the complete topic before answer in such a dumb way .... and as i said before your a dumb **** yourself !!.
                S69 Foultusk Lair
                IGN Jm4nsk1
                Guild BloodOath
                Alliance BloodOath
                lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

I don't spent a single diamond in playing LOA but I agree in raising the level of angels. Maybe 1 or 2 angels with same max level cap. Maybe those angel accessible only in cash may have a bit higher stats but not that 10 level difference. Even movies have extra. Any online games must have higher and lower status. Those VIP are suppose to trash F2P. Just make sure you spend wisely.

Comment

guyz after this update i have like 50-60 k br less in battle anyone else got this problem??

Comment

And again they .t up the game!!!Everyone loss lots of BR/cant change party/skills ....The game is going just so better and better everyday
                      Last edited by EdgeLOA; 06-27-2014, 01:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by vhunter77 View Post
                        I hope u understand that the last three angels, Alecta and Vic you have to win them, there is only hand full player have them.
                        I also hope that u realise that to win them u have to cash hard to stand a chance of winning them that's the way cookies crumble and thats the way r2 games play
                        IGN: - Epiphany
                        Server: S26 Paradisia's Glory
                        Guild: Creators

Comment

im glad that in real life people dont go demanding rolls royce fer them after watchin one on roads :P
                          League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                          Magus Rynd

Comment

I am basically a Free Player, I have spent very VERY little on this game. Now... I think there is too much of a "war" going on between people who pay and people who don't and honestly its over nothing. I beat people who have spent thousands and thousands on this game, I beat people with over 100k BR more than me. I have put very little money into this game and I am doing quite well considering that. Free players: Stop complaining about things that will never change. Just do your best to be strong and you WILL be. Cashers: Stop getting on Free Players who want things for Free, you know just as well as anyone that 99% of the events done for this game are Casher Friendly events and that is just bad for the longevity of this game as it WILL and IS killing off the F2P population by the masses, which are part of the lifeblood of this game. The Brain cannot work without the Heart and vice versa.
                            Server: Victoriana's War [S10]
                            IGN: Rubiana
                            Level: 76
                            Battle Rating: 821748
                            Class: Paladin
                            Guild: Guardians
                            Clash Ranking Range: 2-5
                            Domination Champion!

Comment

Originally posted by andreicde View Post
                              ** coming out of my mouth? ''If i had to waste money it would be on something like world of warcraft.''. That statement right there is the reason why devs don't give a squat about f2p players. Loa has one of the most entitled communities of f2pers in any browser game I have ever seen. Try the game on here called wartune, you will see the REAL pain of f2p players and the real meaning of unfair.
                              Than u havent seen lots of communities at all. Free players are esential for any web browser game.

Comment

ok Im a non casher and I am ranked 8 on my server.. I have everything set correctly.. please stop thinking your all that andeicde cause your not.. just cause people dont cash doesnt mean r2games cant make the game enjoyable for them as well.. most people dont have the damn money to cash on a game so shut your face you idiot.. the cashers on my server dont act like comeplete ******** like most of the cashers in this game or any browser game.. the game is dying cause instead of fixing the servers already here they keep making new servers.. MERGE THE ONES ALREADY HERE AND ADD NEW ANGELS NON CASHERS CAN GET CAUSE IM NOT SPENDING ANYMORE MONEY ON THIS GAME EVER TILL THINGS ARE FIXED.. LIKE TA, TD AND ALL THE **** THAT IS BUGGED

Comment

Working...
                                X