X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2_Mars
    started a topic League of Angels - New Hero: Amazon Hunter

League of Angels - New Hero: Amazon Hunter

The Amazon Hunter is an expert hunter that knows no equal in the art of jungle warfare. Her powerful lance is used to keep her enemies at a distance while she unleashes her onslaught. She is said to have been raised amongst the animals of the jungle, thus the reason for her fierce, animal-like killer instincts.

Click image for larger version

Name:	jungle lancer.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	455.1 KB
ID:	1752304

Class: Hunter
    Position: Striker
    Skill: Death Throw – Deals (240% PATK +800) damage to a single target, ignores defense, has a 6% chance to deal double damage (in addition to CRIT damage). Afterwards increases the Jungle Hunter’s CRIT rate by 32%; lasts 2 turns.

Attributes:

Click image for larger version

Name:	lancer.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.0 KB
ID:	1752306

• R260507837
    replied
    astral hunter why not purchase?

Leave a comment:

• R27339387
    replied
    Ignore's defense?? Hmmn, what defense?

It might be like Sorcerer's Fireball, which is said to be not working......

Leave a comment:

• R233723226
    replied
    Somehow I can see a lot of cashers raging about losing their money in a few months from now, when the game closes after almost all free users have left

Leave a comment:

• CinDyLo
    replied
    quitting is good then they wont have to spend so much on dead servers and charge $500 for toilet paper in their staff toilet.

Make game 20% of current price, recycle dead servers into merged ones. Duh.
    Last edited by CinDyLo; 07-03-2014, 06:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Cadis_Etrama
    replied
    Originally posted by R233723226 View Post
    This hero (similar to night sentinel), along with the dark legionaire (similar to king o'bones) and 2 more heros (a healer similar djinnie and 1 supporter similar to nereida) are suposed to be the new Starry Tavern (Lvl 65) heros, which are suposed to be free (all of them costing 1500 ruby herosouls). And I really hope they do not change what was originaly intended and release them on Enigma Tavern for cashers only, otherwise a lot of people will be quiting the game, myself included.
    u better start quitting now

Leave a comment:

• R24776
    replied
    Originally posted by R233723226 View Post
    This hero (similar to night sentinel), along with the dark legionaire (similar to king o'bones) and 2 more heros (a healer similar djinnie and 1 supporter similar to nereida) are suposed to be the new Starry Tavern (Lvl 65) heros, which are suposed to be free (all of them costing 1500 ruby herosouls). And I really hope they do not change what was originaly intended and release them on Enigma Tavern for cashers only, otherwise a lot of people will be quiting the game, myself included.
    It wont happen.......

Leave a comment:

• R233723226
    replied
    Last edited by R233723226; 07-03-2014, 12:00 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R273435737
    replied
    there game there rules.

Leave a comment:

• Ohizon
    replied
    well it's a cashers game they making it impossible for F2P ppl

Leave a comment:

• andreicde
    replied
    Originally posted by R248768305 View Post
    i think it would be nice if atleast this hero be for free
    lol good one. This one was cash to get in cn server.

Leave a comment:

• R248768305
    replied
    i think it would be nice if atleast this hero be for free

Leave a comment:

• R24776
    replied
    Originally posted by andreicde View Post
    she is ruby lol
    Nope she is a cash cow rank

Leave a comment:

• andreicde
    replied
    Originally posted by ochhaa View Post
    no matter how good orange hero.... orange is still orange man dont forget that
    she is ruby lol

Leave a comment:

• Ellissandra
    replied
    who said it's an Orange Hero? they may have made her a Ruby

Leave a comment:

Working...
X