Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

League of Angels - New Hero: Amazon Hunter

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2_Mars
    started a topic League of Angels - New Hero: Amazon Hunter

League of Angels - New Hero: Amazon Hunter

The Amazon Hunter is an expert hunter that knows no equal in the art of jungle warfare. Her powerful lance is used to keep her enemies at a distance while she unleashes her onslaught. She is said to have been raised amongst the animals of the jungle, thus the reason for her fierce, animal-like killer instincts.

Click image for larger version

Name:	jungle lancer.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	455.1 KB
ID:	1752304

Class: Hunter
    Position: Striker
    Skill: Death Throw – Deals (240% PATK +800) damage to a single target, ignores defense, has a 6% chance to deal double damage (in addition to CRIT damage). Afterwards increases the Jungle Hunter’s CRIT rate by 32%; lasts 2 turns.

Attributes:

Click image for larger version

Name:	lancer.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.0 KB
ID:	1752306

• R260507837
    replied
    astral hunter why not purchase?

Leave a comment:

• R27339387
    replied
    Ignore's defense?? Hmmn, what defense?

It might be like Sorcerer's Fireball, which is said to be not working......

Leave a comment:

• R233723226
    replied
    Somehow I can see a lot of cashers raging about losing their money in a few months from now, when the game closes after almost all free users have left

Leave a comment:

• CinDyLo
    replied
    quitting is good then they wont have to spend so much on dead servers and charge $500 for toilet paper in their staff toilet.

Make game 20% of current price, recycle dead servers into merged ones. Duh.
    Last edited by CinDyLo; 07-03-2014, 07:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Cadis_Etrama
    replied
    Originally posted by R233723226 View Post
    This hero (similar to night sentinel), along with the dark legionaire (similar to king o'bones) and 2 more heros (a healer similar djinnie and 1 supporter similar to nereida) are suposed to be the new Starry Tavern (Lvl 65) heros, which are suposed to be free (all of them costing 1500 ruby herosouls). And I really hope they do not change what was originaly intended and release them on Enigma Tavern for cashers only, otherwise a lot of people will be quiting the game, myself included.
    u better start quitting now

Leave a comment:

• R24776
    replied
    Originally posted by R233723226 View Post
    This hero (similar to night sentinel), along with the dark legionaire (similar to king o'bones) and 2 more heros (a healer similar djinnie and 1 supporter similar to nereida) are suposed to be the new Starry Tavern (Lvl 65) heros, which are suposed to be free (all of them costing 1500 ruby herosouls). And I really hope they do not change what was originaly intended and release them on Enigma Tavern for cashers only, otherwise a lot of people will be quiting the game, myself included.
    It wont happen.......

Leave a comment:

• R233723226
    replied
    Last edited by R233723226; 07-03-2014, 01:00 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R273435737
    replied
    there game there rules.

Leave a comment:

• Ohizon
    replied
    well it's a cashers game they making it impossible for F2P ppl

Leave a comment:

• andreicde
    replied
    Originally posted by R248768305 View Post
    i think it would be nice if atleast this hero be for free
    lol good one. This one was cash to get in cn server.

Leave a comment:

• R248768305
    replied
    i think it would be nice if atleast this hero be for free

Leave a comment:

• R24776
    replied
    Originally posted by andreicde View Post
    she is ruby lol
    Nope she is a cash cow rank

Leave a comment:

• andreicde
    replied
    Originally posted by ochhaa View Post
    no matter how good orange hero.... orange is still orange man dont forget that
    she is ruby lol

Leave a comment:

• Ellissandra
    replied
    who said it's an Orange Hero? they may have made her a Ruby

Leave a comment:

Working...
X