Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I need to collect my mail and don't open or collect the rewards in the mail till after the event?

Comment

I did collect my rewards from the mail but i did get pionts for the tycoon from it.

Play on server 106 mana city
      nick IceMaster

Please fix it.

Comment

resource from tycoon (10pm rewards) itself didnt count towards points more bugs lol
        Last edited by R23625765; 07-08-2014, 09:27 AM.

Comment

That has been happening for quite some time now... And why do they say "angel tears collected from main quests, dungeons, the shop and other events" if the ones from dungeons do not count?

Comment

Mail rewards do not count....Otherwise I would be ard 25k now in Tycoon

Comment

Originally posted by R23625765 View Post
              resource from tycoon (10pm rewards) itself didnt count towards points more bugs lol
              It never counted

Comment

Guys now I am confused do you open the mail to collect the rewards or don't you? Can someone please explain clearly to me please? Atm I got over 30mails with rewards in them and am so tempted to open and collect it. Thanks

Comment

the point is, this event provides only for casher. that's all ^^

Comment

Originally posted by a.shade View Post
                    That has been happening for quite some time now... And why do they say "angel tears collected from main quests, dungeons, the shop and other events" if the ones from dungeons do not count?
                    ur wrong the angel tears u get from dungeons count the ones u get from team dungeons aint hence u get them from chests

Comment

Originally posted by Sorhai View Post
                      Guys now I am confused do you open the mail to collect the rewards or don't you? Can someone please explain clearly to me please? Atm I got over 30mails with rewards in them and am so tempted to open and collect it. Thanks
                      u have to press collect all(u press all and the collect without opening the mails individually) in order to work

Comment

on raiders every time I collect soulstones from the chest it doesn't count towards the tycoon for me

Comment

"the attachment of the mail sent before the resource tycoon event - Yes"

. . .Liars.
                          My Game, My Colors, My Guild

Comment

Working...
                          X