• Show
Clear All

• kokoos20
    replied
    merge s20 instead of adding new events ffs

Leave a comment:

• mugiwarang
    replied
    who will throw money for royal marks haha!

Leave a comment:

• unlimited497
    replied
    That means that they won't redo it and it will be as it is written in the 1st post. All they care about is money. They don't care about non cashers.

Leave a comment:

• R230785
    replied
    yer what you mean 0% for what? nvm ill pm you on your server give me few mins to by pass first steps

Leave a comment:

• unlimited497
    replied
    Kronos from S7

Leave a comment:

• R230785
    replied
    unlimited497 what you mean ?

Leave a comment:

• R246095213
    replied
    i prefer gemology energy cards as reward

Leave a comment:

• Blackofblackest
    replied
    Ahaha, just when i learned about the mail technique, they null it. Damn lucky cashers, now they won't have reason to cash more.

Leave a comment:

• unlimited497
    replied
    Originally posted by R230785 View Post
    want to say somthing bout the way to collect points i notice you cant collect points from mail if store it befor event now?an also made it 48k points instead of 40k points for the single server tycoon. why is this as it the best way for non-cashers to participate in this event now you have shut them out of this event an given them no chance of makeing the tycoon ranks so expect alot of quitters now. also im the best casher on my server S16-S19 (UA1) an if this is the case ill also quit an ill make sure i get most of my cash back for this game. with in the last month an thats alot of cash be warned do not add this to tycoon let non- cashers have a chance as well. ingame name HOTDOG
    And chances for this are 0% -_-

Leave a comment:

• R230785
    replied
    want to say somthing bout the way to collect points i notice you cant collect points from mail if store it befor event now?an also made it 48k points instead of 40k points for the single server tycoon. why is this as it the best way for non-cashers to participate in this event now you have shut them out of this event an given them no chance of makeing the tycoon ranks so expect alot of quitters now. also im the best casher on my server S16-S19 (UA1) an if this is the case ill also quit an ill make sure i get most of my cash back for this game. with in the last month an thats alot of cash be warned do not add this to tycoon let non- cashers have a chance as well. ingame name HOTDOG

Leave a comment:

• hexorz
    replied
    Thank you for the Event posting 1 day b4 the Event. Thank you very much.

Leave a comment:

• ochhaa
    replied
    nah i like this... before events show up, there is announce first ^^

Leave a comment:

Working...
X