X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LordDragonX
    replied
    Nice that the merges are happening and all, but that maintenance started for s26 at 8PM EDT last night. It's 6:20 AM and still down? 10 and a half hours? Is one of the main staff going to give us an update or something about this, because I'm sure we'd really like one. Team Arena starts in 10 minutes, and I'd like to not miss it, if possible. Thanks guys/gals/animals/things.

Leave a comment:

• R230785
    replied
    s16-s19 is only merging because we have not been able to have domination since we merged the first time an they are unable to fix it. so they think they can fix it by merging us again with a server who havent had any problems. i dont think it will work but they could surprise me ( realy doubt it ). fingers crossed an look forward to seeing new plaayers in s16-s19-s13 in about 24 hours

Leave a comment:

• Kaslabarak
    replied
    Originally posted by NathanCrocker View Post
    When the devs say its going to take 4hr to complete, you should have all come to expect by now that it will take twice as long and only work half as well as expected... lmao
    You're nice when you say twice... been 10hrs now on s65...

Leave a comment:

• Kaslabarak
    replied
    Originally posted by NathanCrocker View Post
    When the devs say its going to take 4hr to complete, you should have all come to expect by now that it will take twice as long and only work half as well as expected... lmao
    You're nice when you say twice... been 10hrs now on s65...

Leave a comment:

• NathanCrocker
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Jambay
    replied
    not only are the server merge taking more than twice as long as stated, the forum was locked out too.... wth? if you want players to quit, you're doing fine.

Leave a comment:

• srikanthlingampalli
    replied
    when will be the servers opened again

Leave a comment:

• Khar_Wai
    replied
    Is this crazy or what, S16/19 merge again? Do you know how hard is it to get the rankings in Clash Of Might to top 50 and stay there? I really don't see the point of this server having to merge again after we have already went through the merging thingy

Leave a comment:

• Y3N2x
    replied
    4-5 hrs? omg its already 8 hrs and not fixed yet.
    sorry for complain, but waiting is the most boring in my life

Leave a comment:

• somtu1111
    replied
    Originally posted by Jambay View Post
    was thinking I was being impatient but after 7 hours of what was supposed to take 4-5 hours.... it's midnight PDT, thought I would be able to login by now.
    Does anyone even knows when a data log in to the s49 it is more than 7 hours Thank you for answering

Leave a comment:

• Jambay
    replied
    was thinking I was being impatient but after 7 hours of what was supposed to take 4-5 hours.... it's midnight PDT, thought I would be able to login by now.

Leave a comment:

• keos_styll
    replied
    Thanks for the Merge. what is the new name for [S72, S76 and S77]? do we log in the same way?

Leave a comment:

• Tukemuth
    replied
    It's like a child when it learns a new word and can't stop using it. Or a broken record. "merge, merge, merge"

So I have to browse through 12 pages of mostly useless posts to see if there's information I need - when will the servers be back online and will my mail disappear? What are the experiences of other players whose servers went through this process?

Leave a comment:

• zaenaldo11
    replied
    my server very hard to done td, inferno n team arena -_-, s99

Leave a comment:

• anylad
    replied
    i don`t know if i am offtopic, but i really need to know when we will have the hero upgrade and gem master events back on. ty

Leave a comment:

Working...
X