Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

R2Client Issue Survey #2

To contribute to making the R2Client better, please click here to take a survey.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

My thoughts and ideas about the game. S2.Xque

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My thoughts and ideas about the game. S2.Xque

Hi I've been playing this game for a long time and we know managers aren't interested in the game. we know that the number of players playing this game is small and therefore no new updates are coming. However, we are grateful that you did not close out the game. At least we want to play this game more regularly and without errors, and we want to play a game with plenty of competition, as in the old days. The number of players is low, so all servers must participate. Since no new updates arrive, at least when all servers are combined, the competition will increase and people will have more fun in this game.

as I said, if all servers merge, people will have more fun, the number of players will increase, I think servers should merge; US East, US west, Europe, Oceania servers should completely merge all servers from S1 to S101. as a result of 8 hours of maintenance last year , the clock of the European server was adapted to other servers and became the same, so it is not unreasonable to merge the servers.

If you see what I'm writing, I want you to support me, and the future of this game deserves it. I hope the directors of the game will listen to my woe. Thank you and pay my respects.

S2.Xque

Why don't you be honest for once in your life, the only reason you don't want Mythborne to close is so you can continue to exploit the bugs on S18 like you and 95% of the players on that server
    have been doing for the last year to gain unfair advantages over the few honest players left. The only competition is to see which of you can steal the most diamonds from R2.

Comment

Only reason you dont want game closed Xque is cause you have two guilds full of alts and you are exploiting the game with your alts when vault is at half price so why lie to r2.

Comment

Originally posted by oktay_halil_31 View Post
        Hi I've been playing this game for a long time and we know managers aren't interested in the game. we know that the number of players playing this game is small and therefore no new updates are coming. However, we are grateful that you did not close out the game. At least we want to play this game more regularly and without errors, and we want to play a game with plenty of competition, as in the old days. The number of players is low, so all servers must participate. Since no new updates arrive, at least when all servers are combined, the competition will increase and people will have more fun in this game.

as I said, if all servers merge, people will have more fun, the number of players will increase, I think servers should merge; US East, US west, Europe, Oceania servers should completely merge all servers from S1 to S101. as a result of 8 hours of maintenance last year , the clock of the European server was adapted to other servers and became the same, so it is not unreasonable to merge the servers.

If you see what I'm writing, I want you to support me, and the future of this game deserves it. I hope the directors of the game will listen to my woe. Thank you and pay my respects.

S2.Xque
        Only reason you dont want game to close is cause you have two guilds full of alts that you use to exploit the game when vault is at 50% so why lie to r2. Then you use those alts to buy betting chips and you have not ever recharged.

Comment

I'm not stealing diamonds from anyone, I take advantage of what the game has to offer me. The presenter I play with is that a lot of people benefit from this event. This is an activity and is unique to our server. R2games would have removed this activity if this activity were unfair gain or cheating.
          Last edited by oktay_halil_31; 06-23-2020, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Of course, everyone has more than one account, if that's a crime. FadaMoreno, xBanBR, Xena1965, Scrat, these accounts must be blocked. Because these players have more than one account, as I am, and r2games states that multiple accounts are not criminal.
            Last edited by oktay_halil_31; 06-23-2020, 04:18 PM.

Comment

xena1965 and scrat these players also benefit from this event and lie about it and slander it.
              Last edited by oktay_halil_31; 06-23-2020, 04:21 PM.

Comment

With multiple accounts, this player transfers independent 'gems' and 'mount stone' from the 'great bergain' event to its main account through the grocery store.
                Last edited by oktay_halil_31; 06-23-2020, 04:39 PM.

Comment

poor you :P

Comment

That escalated quickly. Sounds like we can keep the drama in the game, block those who you don't like, and file a ticket for those who cross the line. This thread shall be closed now.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                    X