Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Who?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Who?

    CS Domination why doesn't work ??

  • #2
    not only does it not work but if you click it a couple times it auto bans you for little while... but on sunday after reset domination does work up until domination starts on monday... so you can bet at least once a week they are highly cheating out the players by not fixing domination..... they don't care that players totally counted on the winnings from the daily betting.... i personally think they should be sending out the daily losses from that ... i mean really , would it really hurt to give the players 20 diamonds a day and the other rewards they normally would receive??? time and time again players are bent over without any lube, and cheated out of decent compensation for ONCE would be nice if players were compensated, as deserved, daily, at the highest betting rewards since this has been cheating us far to long already... if domination or any other simple thing cannot be fixed because devs made their money off the game already and left it.... THEN CLOSE THE GAME ALREADY!!!! or is R2 THAT desperate to cheat the players also?? of course why not.... i guess we enjoy these daily lubeless bend overs Players counted on the rewards don't you understand that?? wonders if you guys ever actually see things from the players point of view??

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Blowfishn View Post
      not only does it not work but if you click it a couple times it auto bans you for little while... but on sunday after reset domination does work up until domination starts on monday... so you can bet at least once a week they are highly cheating out the players by not fixing domination..... they don't care that players totally counted on the winnings from the daily betting.... i personally think they should be sending out the daily losses from that ... i mean really , would it really hurt to give the players 20 diamonds a day and the other rewards they normally would receive??? time and time again players are bent over without any lube, and cheated out of decent compensation for ONCE would be nice if players were compensated, as deserved, daily, at the highest betting rewards since this has been cheating us far to long already... if domination or any other simple thing cannot be fixed because devs made their money off the game already and left it.... THEN CLOSE THE GAME ALREADY!!!! or is R2 THAT desperate to cheat the players also?? of course why not.... i guess we enjoy these daily lubeless bend overs Players counted on the rewards don't you understand that?? wonders if you guys ever actually see things from the players point of view??
      You really have some time since you play this game... You dont realize that this game doesnt have coders anymore? The game is left on the dawn of history. This game ended 1 year ago.

      Your worst nightmare .
      Azazael - S20

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by R29228555 View Post

        You really have some time since you play this game... You dont realize that this game doesnt have coders anymore? The game is left on the dawn of history. This game ended 1 year ago.
        Of course i know theres no devs......... i wrote that to discourage new players from playing.......... why have new players come play a dead game???
        - Do you even still play?? the game may of ended but as long as they open new servers knowingly ripping people off, ... they need to fix the stuff or close the game
        Last edited by Blowfishn; 08-21-2017, 05:59 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          CS Domination why doesn't work ??

          Comment


          • #6
            nothing works R2 don't give a damn about mythborne they haven't done any major updates since 2007 and R2 Games will not even update any other games that's why mythborne is closing down in October

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by evilryuko View Post
              nothing works R2 don't give a damn about mythborne they haven't done any major updates since 2007 and R2 Games will not even update any other games that's why mythborne is closing down in October
              You sure about that? I looked up the wiki the other day and it said that R2 Games was founded in 2010.

              Comment

              Working...
              X