Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Shadowbound Maintenance on Mar 10th!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2_MinionsMaster
    started a topic Shadowbound Maintenance on Mar 10th!

Shadowbound Maintenance on Mar 10th!

Greetings Guardians!There is going to be a maintainance for Shadowbound on Mar 10th 16:00(GMT+8)and It is expected to last 1-3 hours .

Server involved:

R2: All Servers

Kongregate:S1

Armor:S1

Patch Notes
    1.Unlocked New X-server Arena.

a)Available at Lvl. 30.

b)Click the X-server Arena icon on the left side of the Arena panel to enter.

c)Server Range: Servers in the same time zone will be brought together to participate.

d)Each 10 levels will be divided into different groups (same rule as single-server Arenas).

e)Defeat higher ranking players to obtain his/her rankings. Players gain X-server Arena points every 15 minutes which can be used to purchase Undulous Ice-snake and other items inthe Arena Shop.

f) The top 3 players (based on data recorded at 24:00) of the highest-level group can obtain unique titles.

Thanks for your support!

• Jhonatan3564
    replied
    o jogo vai acabar? não tem mais nenhuma noticia sobre, nenhum evento, nem sobre o fato do fechamento do flash no google, conheço esse jogo desde 2014 sera uma grande pena se despedir dele sem nada, nem pelo menos uma fase beta final para que tudo o que sonhei em ter pudesse se tornar realidade mesmo sendo um fim

Leave a comment:

• R273453373
    replied
    is now x arena removed? because i cant find it

Leave a comment:

• R290233081
    replied
    So how long til we get more attempts... .i lost my last 5 to someone in my guild (without even fighting them or taking there place ) and i know i can beat them. Here it is reset and still no more attempts. Is there a time frame for this? All the instructions say is at 24:00 data is recorded for titles, but doesnt say for how long or anything on attempts., Can you please clarify

Leave a comment:

• R2103507464
    replied
    It won't let me see the top3. Witch sucks because i know i could beat them.

Leave a comment:

• R2118919868
    replied
    I see only two opponents .

Leave a comment:

• R2105841513
    replied
    Another maintenance and another S54 farm tree rollback. Is it really that hard to fix?

Leave a comment:

• Lordk007
    replied
    There should be different formation for x-arena just like arena. If there is then where to see??
    i cant find it :P

Leave a comment:

• Freya11
    replied
    Same here. Its eating my arena atts without a fight so cant move on the board nowhere. Also cant see the top spots.

Leave a comment:

• R299795033
    replied
    I don't know about yours but mine is already messed up......only 2 players in my x-arena and they are from my guild - fought 1 time and no attempts left - I don't even have the usual amount of players in regular arena
    Tried reboot and as usual fubar! Even more amusing is that every 15 minutes I get "220" points for my level not once like in regular arena but at least 15 - 20 times....to bad there is nothing really useful to spend them on.
    Last edited by R299795033; 03-10-2016, 02:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R287079037
    replied
    Originally posted by el1979 View Post
    x-arena with NO 1 to fight LOL how can u enter it!!!!!!
    u go to single player arena, and there is a button in top left corner. as people sign in, they get added to the list.

Leave a comment:

• el1979
    replied
    x-arena with NO 1 to fight LOL how can u enter it!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• ModReaver
    replied
    please read the dates correctly

Leave a comment:

• Abe110
    replied
    Server 110. No hot events.

Leave a comment:

• R2111748085
    replied
    didnt mean to yell, eye sight not too good and caps are easier to read most of the time

Leave a comment:

Working...
X