Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Ticket Inquiry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticket Inquiry

I submitted a ticket last night but haven't gotten a response, nor have I received the email stating that the ticket was received and opened.

Unfortunately I closed the browser after submitting the ticket so I don't have the ticket number on hand.

Could one of the moderators check if my ticket went through? It was regarding swapping Demonic Wings.

Thanks in advance!

Hi, no the mods can't check to see if your ticket went through. But there are no tickets currently regarding anything on demonic wings that haven't been answered I can tell you that they will not swap if it's only same pair twice, it must be three times
    File a ticket
    for payment issues
    For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
    Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Thanks Cafe. I'll try sending another ticket in to see if it goes through.

Comment

You need to have 1 activated and 2 in your inventory or 1 activated and 3 in your inventory?
        S1 (Armorgames) - AndrAla

People have no idea what can they do with Excel and some knowledge how to use it (as well as some imagination and some logical thinking)

Comment

Should be 1 activated with 2 in your inventory.

I submitted another ticket earlier but haven't gotten a response from it either. Not even the automated one to confirm the ticket was submitted. Double checked and am positive I entered my email correctly.

Could there possibly be an issue with the ArmorGames ticket system? I noticed that for the drop down box for selecting my character was empty and didn't have my character listed. Could that be causing an issue?

For reference, my ticket number is 315656.

Thanks again.

Comment

Just wondering: Have you been using the link on the main screen to get to the tickets?

Comment

I have been using the support link below the game window on the ArmorGames Shadowbound page for tickets. Screenshot below.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Ticket.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	594.3 KB
ID:	1711115

I used it once months ago and didn't have a problem but this time it seems to be having an issue.

If I try to submit a ticket on http://www.r2games.com/ site there is no option to select the ArmorGames server from the drop down box.

Comment

Try going through from the main screen in Armor games. It should work that way.

Comment

Although my issue isn't related to an in-game purchase, the help page here at http://armorgames.com/page/help#mmohelp states issues with MMO games hosted on ArmorGames will require contacting the developers to solve the issues. The image guide shows I should click the support link under the game, which is what I have been doing up until now.

Comment

Yeah, I know that. Need you to try the other way though. See if the other one works.

Comment

I'm not seeing any other way to submit a ticket for Shadowbound for Armor Games servers other than the method I mentioned.

Comment

Your tickets are in the system and will be answered.
                        File a ticket
                        for payment issues
                        For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
                        Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Thanks a lot Cafe!

Comment

Working...
                          X