Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

European Server on Armorgames

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• European Server on Armorgames

Can Armorgames launch a server with european time?
    It's sad how there is only 1 server to select when playing from Armorgames and it's with American time..
    To the people going to say: "just play from r2games - there are plenty of European time servers there" - that's not the point.
    When I created my char - I didn't know that there are other servers as I started playing in Armor games. Now I'm stuck in a server where I can't attend the best event and I've spent way too much effort on my char already to start over.
    I don't want people like me to get "trapped" like that too.

If you ask me "What's the point in asking for another server if you are not going to play on it" - well, the same reason I mentioned - for new players not to fall in the same situation as me.
    Kit said in another post that transfering chars between servers will not be implied, but I'm kind a stubborn and hope for at least a compromise - People form Armorgames to be given a choise wether to stay on S1 or move to the new server. It would be like "spliting" the server.
    I hope for a compromise, because this is not like "making a system for transfering chars to another server", it is just an event that would occure once. I know some people with the same problem as me.
    Last edited by WereElf; 04-22-2015, 07:00 AM. Reason: more text :D
    S1 (Armorgames) - AndrAla

People have no idea what can they do with Excel and some knowledge how to use it (as well as some imagination and some logical thinking)

what servers run on armorgames, is a decision that is up to armorgames, not R2.

transferring of characters simply can not be done, even the devs can not transfer a existing character to another server, the server would not accept the character.
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

So I should somehow contact armorgames to ask for European time server?
      S1 (Armorgames) - AndrAla

People have no idea what can they do with Excel and some knowledge how to use it (as well as some imagination and some logical thinking)

Comment

Be your best bet.

Comment

Working...
        X