Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

3vs3 Team Event is still not working !!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3vs3 Team Event is still not working !!!!!!

Players from S1 - Armor server have not been able to play 3vs3, 8vs8, CSGW and also having issue with Farming since the last upgrade/maintenance 12/17.
    I have several post on the issue but so far these issues have not been fix. The only reply was the issue have been passed to the developer.
    This have been very unsettling as I feel that our concerns have been ignored by R2. I realized that Armor players are not very vocal but we would like to know whether or not these bugs will be fix or not.
    According to R2 there should have been an Urgent update at 12:00 am on 12/22 but that did not happened for S1 Armor server.
    These 2 images are from 1223/2015 3vs3 event. Note the time on the upper right corner.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Mul3vs3_1.GIF
Views:	1
Size:	302.9 KB
ID:	1779353Click image for larger version

Name:	Mul3vs3_2.GIF
Views:	1
Size:	305.0 KB
ID:	1779354
    LW - Tower of Ulfang

All right..seriously..can a mod get this fixed? Doubt it!!! Come on! A week with no fixes!!!! Is this what our game is coming to? Is this the future of our game? This is crazy. I wish i could get paid for not doing my job.

Comment

This issue has been reported and will be fixed asap
      ModReaver Shadowbound mod

Comment

Working...
      X