Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Shadowbound Armor Servers Shutting Down

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shadowbound Armor Servers Shutting Down

Dear fans of Shadowbound,

After much deliberation, we have come to the decision to shut down all Shadowbound Armor servers.

What this means:
    1. Recharging will be disabled effective – you will no longer be able to top up on diamonds starting from 6-4-2016.
    2. Servers will continue running until April 20th at 12:00 (GMT+8), after which the Armor servers will be completely shut down.
    3. For players having recharged money in Shadowbound from January 6th, 2016, game currency equal to that amount will be compensated to a new or existing character in a game of their choice from R2 on the Armor platform.If you want to choose the game that not published by R2Games, please contact Armor customer support for more help. (The game player chooses should not include new games, Wartune and League of Angels)

After Armor servers shutting down, to claim compensation for recharges, be sure to:

1. Use the same account info to login to the game you chose.

2. Send us a ticket based on your old character information and write down your new character name and server to which you would like to have compensation transferred in ticket.

Remember, send us the ticket before April 26th!

Please be noticed that Bonus items brought through recharging will not be transferred. Please make sure the ticket contains the name of the game to be transferred to, your newly created character name, and the server name.

We hope you enjoyed it on Armor servers while it had its run, and wish you great new experiences in your next game!

R2Games Team

what hell game over....

Comment

I better hope this is some ******* April 1 joke! although I don't consider this a joke at all.

Comment

you had to see this coming.... you had like 3? servers.. there is no real money for them to make. you should of played on an R2 server from the start.
        Turkey of S2.

Comment

***.. is it serious ?? you guys end like it .. sb is a nice game it too wrong with us players

Comment

What are the "Armor Servers"...all servers as in all Oceanic, Euro, US East and West?

Comment

Armor Games is different platform, Oceanic/Euro/East/West is in R2 platform. Armor Server only got 2-3 servers. They're closing it down, due to lack of profit, I think.

Comment

To clarify this Post, it's if you play SB thru Kongregate.com or Armorgames.com that is shutting down thru those 3rd party hosts of SB.

Comment

That is correct any run thru the r2games site are fine, but armor games and kongergate will be closed
                  ModReaver Shadowbound mod

Comment

Originally posted by ModReaver View Post
                    That is correct any run thru the r2games site are fine, but armor games and kongergate will be closed

is it possible to have info. for R2 site server further then ho they are fine ....

those of us who are here since beginning know the game was closed on original game developper
                    Last edited by Maick1231; 03-31-2016, 08:19 PM.

Comment

The thing i dont get about this, is why not allow the players to "transfer" by giving them big bundle packs based off there BR level, onto a current SB server that was created roughly within there current servers creation.(there choice of team zone obviously) Why force players to restart, and lose potential profits. seems rather stupid to me to not offer this. obviously a time frame and such be added.
                      Turkey of S2.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_MinionsMaster View Post
                        Dear fans of Shadowbound,

After much deliberation, we have come to the decision to shut down all Shadowbound Armor servers.

What this means:
                        1. Recharging will be disabled effective – you will no longer be able to top up on diamonds starting from 6-4-2016.
                        2. Servers will continue running until April 20th at 12:00 (GMT+8), after which the Armor servers will be completely shut down.
                        3. For players having recharged money in Shadowbound from January 6th, 2016, game currency equal to that amount will be compensated to a new or existing character in a game of their choice from R2 on the Armor platform.If you want to choose the game that not published by R2Games, please contact Armor customer support for more help. (The game player chooses should not include new games, Wartune and League of Angels)

After Armor servers shutting down, to claim compensation for recharges, be sure to:

1. Use the same account info to login to the game you chose.

2. Send us a ticket based on your old character information and write down your new character name and server to which you would like to have compensation transferred in ticket.

Remember, send us the ticket before April 26th!

Please be noticed that Bonus items brought through recharging will not be transferred. Please make sure the ticket contains the name of the game to be transferred to, your newly created character name, and the server name.

We hope you enjoyed it on Armor servers while it had its run, and wish you great new experiences in your next game!

R2Games Team
                        so you want us to find a new server, start a new account (a new player) and then you transfer all the stats from old account to this new character. Like I was lev 89 and married. Quild storage was full. And all this will be put on my new character. How do you do it? What if my "mate" does not follow me? Am I still married? how can my things that were in quild storage fit if I do not belong to any quild anymore or if the quild storage capasity in lower than the previous one?

Comment

Originally posted by satu.stc View Post
                          so you want us to find a new server, start a new account (a new player) and then you transfer all the stats from old account to this new character. Like I was lev 89 and married. Quild storage was full. And all this will be put on my new character. How do you do it? What if my "mate" does not follow me? Am I still married? how can my things that were in quild storage fit if I do not belong to any quild anymore or if the quild storage capasity in lower than the previous one?
                          Sounds to me like yall are being deleted...no transfer of stuff... Just diamonds to another account u alrdy have on armor server.
                          Last edited by R2104087181; 04-01-2016, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Don't think its possible to merge Armor into R2 at all, 2 different platform. So, has to start from scratch. And r2 will cover diamond equal to your overall VIP.

Comment

makes no sense at all, 1,5 years efforts blown in the wind. If this is the case, so goodbye to R2

Comment

Working...
                              X