Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Shadowbound Armor Servers Shutting Down

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great job R2, great job. at least let us have some fun those 2 weeks left - give us unlimited diamonds or let cheatengine work. anyway its not gonna change anything now

Comment

Will the items that have been accumulated be transfer to the new account or just the game currency?

LW
      LW - Tower of Ulfang

Comment

Hi LW, if you continue the game, would u tell me which server u will be taken. It would be nice to have someone you know from old society in the new one

Tabit

Comment

Originally posted by RockTran View Post
          Will the items that have been accumulated be transfer to the new account or just the game currency?

LW
          If I understand it right, it is only the amount of diamonds, not else.

How I would have done this in a proper way, is to get a new server for active AG players and move the pll counts to with the efforts that has been done.

If you remember, I did join to game Aug 2014. I feel a bit disappointed that some company can dismiss my efforts. What will stop them doing it in the future as well?

Comment

Originally posted by RockTran View Post

LW
            Hope you r ok bw Tabit

Comment

Why will my posts not join the conversation?

Comment

Dont abandon this topic.

Comment

Why can't 10 people who left on armor S1 be transfered to any server. Those who left played since the beginning 1,5 years already. And you just wanna wipe it..

Comment

the servers are not compatible for any type of transfer
                    ModReaver Shadowbound mod

Comment

why if we still playing at r2games servers - this is a link which we are playing at armor S1
                      http://tp.r2games.com/armor/sbplay?s...server_name=S1

Comment

they have all the data they need, they just dont wanna do it by some reason

Comment

I was in over 1Month in Holidays and have reading this thread today,is it a joke? delete my account or whats going on..i doesnt unterstand it...Nimue s40

Comment

This sucks

Comment

Working...
                            X