Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Change of server?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change of server?

Hello,

Click image for larger version

Name:	server time.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	33.4 KB
ID:	1756273
    I started playing 2 days ago and was recommended for S19 then, what I didn't realise is that it was synched with West USA time which makes it almost impossible for me to participate in events and so on on the right time, as it is not my time zone. I honestly didn't realise at first that the server which was suggested I play on was not in my time zone, as it would seem more logical that the suggestions made by r2games for the server would consider the time zone your ip address is located in....
    I would like to know if there is a possibility to change from my actual server to a European one? Which will allow me to play in my time zone. And not miss any big events.

Thanks,
    Ahmarah
    Ahmarah
    Server: 19 Bahold Castle
    Lvl: 50
    Class: Hunter

You will have to start over on a new server. r2games cannot transfer chars of servers and sadly, you should have found out before going 46.. Although it takes just 3-4 days to get there.. If you charged money on it, there's also a good chance they cannot do anything about it...

Edited : The reason why they can't transfer chars is simple. If they would allow it, anyone strong on s1 could decide to transfer on latest server opened with his or her lvl 70 and rule the server, creating imbalance..
    Last edited by tigerstorm74; 09-05-2014, 01:20 PM.
    Tigerstorm, s1 Nova Genesis
    Tigerstorm, alpha WinterFury
    --- Many retired chars in most r2games games.

Comment

the game does not allow for transfering of characters, there is no way for us to transfer characters between servers
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Okay, well I'll stay where I am ;-) Thank you for your answers
        Ahmarah
        Server: 19 Bahold Castle
        Lvl: 50
        Class: Hunter

Comment

Working...
        X