Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

R2Client Issue Survey #2

To contribute to making the R2Client better, please click here to take a survey.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Level 49 Character with Level 55 Merc

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level 49 Character with Level 55 Merc

Server 18
    Character Name: TyrinKing

There is a character on Server 18 that is only lvl 49 yet has at least one lvl 55 Merc. This is absolutely a big that should be fixed because it promotes overpowering. It should not matter if they are a very high vip or not. Rules are rules and everyone should be on level playing field. I don't know how to do a screen shot, but check the player LuvFiona on server 18 to see. Thank you.

http://awesomescreenshot.com/0ee3ftrja7
    Last edited by Queensporsche; 09-05-2014, 06:15 PM.

it is possible to have level 50+ mercs on a account that is not level 50.... all a player needs to do, is transfer the skills, astrals and talisman between the two characters using the transfer scroll....

lunaria ( 7 day login merc ) is a level 50 merc that players have long before level 50
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
      it is possible to have level 50+ mercs on a account that is not level 50.... all a player needs to do, is transfer the skills, astrals and talisman between the two characters using the transfer scroll....

lunaria ( 7 day login merc ) is a level 50 merc that players have long before level 50
      u cant have lv55 merc kit, if u are still 49. this game has 5 level difference restriction. even lunaria.

how did he can bypass that restriction? i wonder... enlighten me
      Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
        u cant have lv55 merc kit, if u are still 49. this game has 5 level difference restriction. even lunaria.

how did he can bypass that restriction? i wonder... enlighten me
        Yes, Exactly. I know you can have lvl 50+ merc. i have them myself, i'm at lvl 48 and Lunaria is lvl 53 now. But how did this happen? i'd like it looked into please. Thank you.

Comment

its not a bug and they are not the first player to have a merc like that
          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Working...
          X