Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

How to get Level 55 Merc at level 49

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get Level 55 Merc at level 49

Hello. Will someone please explain the proper procedure whereby I can have a level 55 merc, Remi, while I am only level 49? According to the moderator of this forum, Kit, this is not a bug, and therefor is within the game rules, so I'd like to know how to do it please. Thanks kindly in advance for the explanation. Thank you Shadowbound community.

You can get Lunaria after logging in for 7 days, and she starts at level 55, as far as I can remember.
    Then you transfer stats from her to Remi, and you get Remi at level 55, while Lunaria drops to whatever level your Remi was.

Comment

Originally posted by Antione_LaRouge View Post
      You can get Lunaria after logging in for 7 days, and she starts at level 55, as far as I can remember.
      Then you transfer stats from her to Remi, and you get Remi at level 55, while Lunaria drops to whatever level your Remi was.
      nope. if it true, then mine will be lv55 now. and also whole server
      IFAIK, lunaria start at lv50.
      Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

I would like to see Kit reply to this thread. Kit closed down another thread in the bug forum where i asked this same question by flippantly (and rudely I might add) telling us "it's not a bug, it's happened before", but I want to know in THIS SPECIFIC INSTANCE how a player can have a level 55 merc that is not a VIP or event reward at level 49. I understand about transferring, but frankly Lunaria starts out as 3* epic and a person would have to UPGRADE a new 3* merc before being able to transfer Lunaria's stats to it. However, you can't even buy the 3* demi ore yet, at least not at my level 48. No one will tell me whether or not it can be bought at level 49 or not. C'mon Kit, you're the mod for this forum, please give us a straight answer on this subject. Thank you very much.
        Last edited by Queensporsche; 09-08-2014, 12:22 PM.

Comment

im also very2 curios bout this. yes i heard some rumor that, certain VIP or event reward u with demiore lv3. but, theres 5 level difference restriction isnt it.

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

After further investigation, I've been informed that the Second "first recharge" activity did offer a prize of Ten 3* Demi Ores. This would be sufficient to upgrade Remi or Lady Hel to their next level. But it still does not explain how a player can have a lvl 55 merc while only at lvl 49 which is what I have seen on server 18 on at least one player. Others that are lvl 49 have them lvled to 54 but I still do not know how they got the extra Demi Ores. Perhaps very high vip players have it as rewards, which is what I'm trying to discover.

Comment

WHERE IS THE MODERATOR AND WHY IS HE/SHE NOT REPLYING TO THIS THREAD??? I am getting very annoyed at the flippant attitude with which we, the players are treated. The current moderator treats us as if we should know stuff already, but this is my first time playing the game and there are many nuances that I do not yet understand. If the rule is that a merc cannot be more than 5 levels above a player, i think it would concern a game moderator or developer if someone who is level 49 has a merc that is level 55 because that is obviously something that is not correct and should be addressed. i am quickly losing faith in this game and am starting to wish I had not invested the few dollars I have thus far.

Comment

I do happen to be very busy, SB is not the only game i deal with and I have other duties as well that need to be done.

It is very possible to get mercs that are higher than 5 levels than the player ( 7 day login mercs ) so the rule is actually a merc can not be LEVELED up higher than 5 levels higher than the player, BUT it is possible to have mercs higher than 5 levels if they are recruited and it is possible to transfer stats and levels between mercs so the other thread was closed as it was not a bug.
                Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                  I do happen to be very busy, SB is not the only game i deal with and I have other duties as well that need to be done.

It is very possible to get mercs that are higher than 5 levels than the player ( 7 day login mercs ) so the rule is actually a merc can not be LEVELED up higher than 5 levels higher than the player, BUT it is possible to have mercs higher than 5 levels if they are recruited and it is possible to transfer stats and levels between mercs so the other thread was closed as it was not a bug.
                  Kit, Kit, Kit.....I included a screen shot of the Merc in question and the player in question, and you know that it was not a 7day login merc or a reward merc. Therefore, will you please explain to me, and this is the last time I will bother you with this, how a RECRUITED merc can be leveled to 55 while still below lvl 49. You must realize I'm not speaking "in general" about mercs being 5+levels higher than a player. I am being specific and you have refused to answer my specific question either through your laziness or complete lack of interest in what should be in the best interest of the game. I would like to know how, in this specific instance, a player who is below level 50 can level Remi to level 55, 3* Legendary level. Thank you very much for your help.

Comment

file a ticket maybe.

Comment

No, do not file a ticket, filing tickets over things that are not billing or VIP slows the entire process down. Now I'm going to close this thread, Queen as you have been answered and you are bordering on being very rude about the fact you didn't get the answer you want.
                      File a ticket
                      for payment issues
                      For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
                      Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Working...
                      X