Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Mercs, crusade and other events that increase at higher lvls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mercs, crusade and other events that increase at higher lvls

Can the developers please sort out Mercs and crusades. i hit lvl 50 and now cant get passed lvl 20 in mercs & use to hit lvl 13-14 in crusades now im lucky if i pass lvl 8...the increase in damage is out of proportion to the current lvl, lvl 50 mercs are hitting way too hard compared to the mercs we get too play with its like my mercs are lvl 40 & were fighting lvl 50 ones. its not good considering mercs dont have a lvl bracket so people that are lvl 30-40 are passing us so much more easier.

its the same for crusades the once you hit lvl 50 the increase in damage compared to our damage is way too high for current lvls even a guy with 400k br cant kill mercs passed 18-20 or get passed 11 on crusades so obviously something needs sorting to help the higher lvls progress by looking at things i could have 600k br and i still rekon i wouldnt pass lvl 20 in mercs at lvl 50..you really need look into this because dont see the point in lvling or doing any events if this isnt looked into. especially when alot of us have spent quite alot on the game.

wait till you get into the 60s. the mercs you fight after round 10 out do your patk/matk by 10k, pdef/mdef by around 4-5k, HP by around 50-80k, and they all out speed you. by this point must have all there mercs running full mana at the start of the fight also. meaning they destroy you 1st round. I havent even seen what the mercs stats are like after round 12 either. probably worse.
    Turkey of S2.

Comment

^ yea I notice this already, it's especially bad when all you get for the first 10 floors are junky mercs.

Also: I agree about crusades, shouldn't the first several rounds be quite easy to pass?
      Shadowbound
      [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
      [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
      League of Angels
      [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Originally posted by R287079037 View Post
        wait till you get into the 60s. the mercs you fight after round 10 out do your patk/matk by 10k, pdef/mdef by around 4-5k, HP by around 50-80k, and they all out speed you. by this point must have all there mercs running full mana at the start of the fight also. meaning they destroy you 1st round. I havent even seen what the mercs stats are like after round 12 either. probably worse.
        At level 60, Mange on floor 20 has 137 000 hp or so and NO WAY is his shield "only" 14% of max hp. I hit him with my special, Ku'Jong does and he just starts losing hp at 3rd hit of a Kal'toth.. so yeah.. overpowered merc that MUST be confused or silenced...

Wish I had camped 49 like most seem to like doing.. and reach floor 28-29-30 every single day cause their Mange has just 55k so his absorb shield goes down in 1 hit...
        Tigerstorm, s1 Nova Genesis
        Tigerstorm, alpha WinterFury
        --- Many retired chars in most r2games games.

Comment

the crusades uses player opponents and their mercs settings, mighty mercs mirrors the players own level and what the mercs would be set up like as a default setting
          The crusades are basically a player vs player event, the Mighty Mercs are a test of a players knowledge with using different mercs and formations.... and yes, the elite dungeons are a general guide as to what your BR needs to be

a build that players have, in order to dominate in the 3v3 and 8v8, is not going to work in a team event like the crusades and mightly mercs.
          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Working...
          X