Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

mini client issues 19th of sept

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mini client issues 19th of sept

We are aware of issues with the mini client, players are seeing that the bottom part of the mini client screen is showing white and making it hard to log into the game

what we need is information about the players computers so we can try to duplicate the issue...

please post your operating system ( windows 7, 8, 8.1 etc )

most used browser

flash player version ( 13, 14, 15 )
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

window 7
    chrome
    flash14

Comment

updated, we have a new version of the client that I have tested, its been uploaded onto the servers
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Sweet deal. when servers reopen i will give it a test, and report back with any issues. i was actually going to make a bug report just now regarding the mini client lol.
        Turkey of S2.

Comment

Mighty Mercs Seems to be on AFK mode or something it would just keep run to the next fight Kind of hard to add mercs like that could you please check this out

S18 Graybrook
          Char: GonaHateMe

Comment

the rewards and stat buff for having mini client not working i have it downloaded but not recieving any of the benifits plz fix

Comment

Windows 7 Using goggle chrome

Comment

mine's windows 8, and im using google crome

Comment

I had this issue and was able to fix it.

What I run:
                  Win 7
                  Chrome 37.0.2062.120 m
                  Flash 15,0,0,152
                  All drivers up-to-date.

How I fixed my issue with the mini client:

Uninstalled the client, deleted the Shadowbound folder in my programs folder, deleted the .exe from my downloads folder (probably don't have to do this but I did just to be sure), cleared cache in chrome and restarted my computer. Re-downlaoded the client and re-installed. The client was back to normal and I could log on anyway I wished.

Comment

I have NOW big time lag and issues with extremely slow loading on the five servers I use: Snakefen Swamp, Magestic Isle, Highwall Cliffs, Skull Reef and Ghostwood Forest. A few days ago I read in the forums if having a problem with the game lagging, uninstall the mini client, download again and should resolve the issue of not being able to select links, IE: servers, community, Like us on Facebook and so on. This worked great for the first server I logged onto, but all the other servers acted the same with the lags and broken links. So, I downloaded each server to have it's own miniclien which I thought was working pretty well, until a few days into it, I must have used the wrong mini client to server and ended up with the same choppy movement and broken links. If I went back to using the home page for R2games Shadowbound, I didn't have the issues until today. I kept getting the refresh notice for something done, but took more than twenty minutes to load each game. So far, the only way i've been able to resolve it is to go back to using the home page to enter the servers. I build computers and the two I'm using for gaming have 2T hd, 8 G ram and everything needed to make gaming fun. This evening, it's not as fun lol. Hope these get resovled soon...no won't stop me from playing..way to old to change this addiction. Dale Hagen

Comment

cannot see the lowest part of the client... where i can typs msg-es....

Comment

Originally posted by R213421551 View Post
                        cannot see the lowest part of the client... where i can typs msg-es....
                        me too.
                        the old client was better than the new one.
                        S-39: Anica

Comment

Working...
                        X