Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Arena freeze.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

me to S22 Arena or Crusades, after i want Fight its freeze

Comment

My Pet work but cant c it on 3x3, i think only some guys have Problems

Click image for larger version

Name:	pet.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	258.1 KB
ID:	1694750

Comment

Yup...same thing happened to me... went into arena..couldn't still see pet in interface but it was there in battle...same as screen shot above. Also same looking screen shots as arena issue as shown above -.-

MamaTams
        S1

Comment

Same here
          And guild chat is broken then too. I can't see anything thats written there.
          Worldchat works fine though.
          Oh i lost3 Attempts while testing grrrr

Caramon S1
          Proud leader of the Dragons

Comment

Ok, this is what is happening to me, whenever I try to do 1 vs 1 Arena, game just stops responding, it doesn't freeze it just, as soon as I click on my enemy, nothing happens, chat stops working, I can go back to the previous zone I was (Clicking on the green Back button), I can run around, but can't enter other zones in world map, can't type, can't do anything just run around... then I refresh the game, and everything is back to normal, it shows that my arena attempt is consumed and seems like I still get the reward from the fight wether I win or lose, but If I try again, same thing happens, I'm on google chrome, I tried clearing cache after the third time it happened, and it just happened again, I haven't moved anything in formation, and it shows I'm using arena formation, out of the 4 times I tried, the 4 times the problem happened, hope this helps !

Comment

Originally posted by vickodeyossy View Post
              Ok, this is what is happening to me, whenever I try to do 1 vs 1 Arena, game just stops responding, it doesn't freeze it just, as soon as I click on my enemy, nothing happens, chat stops working, I can go back to the previous zone I was (Clicking on the green Back button), I can run around, but can't enter other zones in world map, can't type, can't do anything just run around... then I refresh the game, and everything is back to normal, it shows that my arena attempt is consumed and seems like I still get the reward from the fight wether I win or lose, but If I try again, same thing happens, I'm on google chrome, I tried clearing cache after the third time it happened, and it just happened again, I haven't moved anything in formation, and it shows I'm using arena formation, out of the 4 times I tried, the 4 times the problem happened, hope this helps !
              Yeah and all that cause you tried a "new" guardian skill..right ? Use the normal default one, and it will stop doing all of that, till it's fixed
              Tigerstorm, s1 Nova Genesis
              Tigerstorm, alpha WinterFury
              --- Many retired chars in most r2games games.

Comment

Same for me- Going to try NOT using new guardian skills, but I am out of attempts now. As with others, game freezes, must relog.
                Do you guys beta test at ALL?
                Shadowbound Server 17
                Celise
                Level 69+
                BR 720k+
                Top player on server 17!

Comment

the error occurs only when u enter the arena , its either u see a duplicate pet or it freezes. try to close the tab ( game) and enter again everything will be fine (except the arena), u can transfer map and do other things.

Comment

I don't understand how a screen shot will help this situation as all it will show you is that we are in arena or wherever we are. There is no error, there is no message it just does nothing. It freezes. You have to refresh the game to even be able to get into anything anymore. Also, I have tried on both firefox and chrome and it does it on both for me. As soon as I changed back to my normal guardian spell, it stopped freezing up. Also - not nice that the guardian spell damages everything now :/ I am assuming that is a bug also.

Comment

Same problem here, nothing happens when i click on someone in arena, have to refresh the page each time for the attempt to be counted, but then I'm not even sure I got anything out of it. Tried changing back to the normal guardian skill, and still the same. However no problem on my lvl 39 char, guessing because it doesn't even have the option to change skills.. Anyway, hope that's fixed quickly, along with the guardian skills damaging both parties.

Comment

Agree to what Vick saying up here, its exactly what is happening to me. Clearing cache/cookies isnt helping the situation at all.

Comment

It's probably been reported and they are probably scratching their heads wondering what went wrong...

I just kinda find it weird that I so much anticipated this update and most of it is a letdown. Merc cards are extremely rare but runes plenty ( which makes no real sense since we can't use them till we get a card ), Guardian system is bugged amd the new un-announced fortitude fruits are also a surprise. Where before, someone could get a free try or 2 even if super busy during the day, now it's 0 free tries unless they get 95 devotion.
                          Tigerstorm, s1 Nova Genesis
                          Tigerstorm, alpha WinterFury
                          --- Many retired chars in most r2games games.

Comment

1 bug after the next bug....
                            today dont refresh the Event
                            now failed login into Game an WB

Sry but this is longer time what i can play i will stop this game !!!

Comment

Working...
                            X