Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

temple flight bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• temple flight bug

what happen to TF? i finish the temple flight lvl 55 for the first time but i cant collect my rewards..it said there that its already collected even it was my first time to complete that lvl 55 floor..how would i do?? i havent collect my rewards... bug bug bug..everything is bugged...

plzz help me!!!!

IGN: Nexus-`Vega
    server: 11
    Shadowbound
    Last edited by jhenick88; 09-20-2014, 02:33 AM. Reason: forgot my IGN and the game itself

r2 staffs...what about now?? can you please find a solution on this problem...until when should i wait before you can fix this...this is really easy for you guys...this is not our fault its your..so dont make us wait...were tired of waiting for your delayed actions..

Comment

can you post a screenshot please...... we have had a very busy weekend dealing with issues and bugs, so we are sorry for the delay but we have had to address the game issues first and get them fixed
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

how could i prove this one if its happen during after those updates sir...i have no screen shots on that time im just a newbie here sir..its been just a month i play the game...and if would have my screen shots now sir you might not believe coz my screenshot is delayed....but believe me sir this is really what happen...i apologize for forgetting my screenshots during that day..im just a newbie ;(

Comment

I will ask a tech to login to your account and check the issue....

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	2222.png
Views:	1
Size:	916.2 KB
ID:	1694882 this photo taken today...and be honest the final rewards says collected even i dont have it yet...its been already collected but i havent collected...i collect none..please help me....

Comment

ty sir...i hope it will be fix...soon

Comment

ty sir...i hope it will be fix...soon

Comment

sir...its almost a week now...and still nothings happen, no action from your team...its a big loss for my ingame character....please fix my problem...this bug

Comment

they can not find a issue, it shows as you collecting the rewards.....

Comment

Perhaps he thinks he can collect the major rewards every time he clears the level? This isn't the case. You can only receive the main reward the first time you clear a level.

Comment

Working...
                      X