Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

LVL up scheme 1v1 HEROIC BATTLE..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LVL up scheme 1v1 HEROIC BATTLE..

WTH... he's IGN: October from s6..

he registered on 50-59 bracket for heroic battle...

then afterwards... he advanced to level 60 for it... but he's still included in top 16 on 1v1 heroic..

is that even allowed? because i get to face a level 60.. when i'm only level 50?

Regards,

S6, Luminol

Click image for larger version

Name:	HB.png
Views:	2
Size:	944.7 KB
ID:	1695384
    Same here...

Comment

i think he is still level 59 when he is register..

Comment

yes.. as per my statement above.. he registered at 50-59 then he leveled up to 60 but he's still participating in 50-59 while he's current level is already 60.. its unfair to lower level even with just merc upgrade diferrences..

Comment

in my server.. same **** .. but 30-39 lvl ... i see 2 ppl 40 and 41 lvl .. and one man play after 3 Hours in finale battle (30-39) sorry but this is **** .. a can lvl up too..and win event
          if some ppl lvl up need to remove this ppl form battle ... and replace him sorry for this but its cheating
          My server is : Smoldering Desert ..pls check this mistake and remove ppl who reach 40+ lvl durring this event ...
          I think nothink will be change because 30 min before final battle its imposible to make some changes ..
          but next time i not stop leveling during event.. and im not care about other players sorry its true
          Last edited by MilenVasilev; 09-24-2014, 10:32 AM.

Comment

that is the Rules:
            1. The Tournament is divided into 5 groups based on levels
            30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79
            this is a first Rule for this Tournament .. but some players level up (ok its ok) but stay in same signet group .. its a cheating ...
            if yuo signet in 30-39 lvl group need to stay in this group, or if you lvl up ...........GM not talking about this ... i think this is not fair for other players who stay in level requared for this event.

Comment

Don't worry everyone. I have checked this thoroughly. Whatever your BR, Mercs, Pet and statistics are when you enter the FIRST ROUND of the Heroic Battle stay the same for the duration of that Heroic Battle. So even though someone may have leveled up to a new bracket during the event, they will still compete with their former stats. I like this because it means I don't have to slow down my game progress for 3 days should I choose to level. A Moderator could either corroborate this or correct me if I'm wrong, so people aren't getting upset over nothing.

Example: Since my first round I've raised my BR from 293K to about 317K, but when I look at my matchups in the event, I still have my old BR.

Comment

its not true ... in my server i see replay in finale battle: 39 vs 43 lvl and 43 lvl win because have 1 person more+wings+ 6 more sockets and BR + 100k more ... its not fixed yet...just see replay in finale battle and yuo see this
                i example : i loose the finale battle because my opponent reached 43 lvl and use wings+1 more mercenary+ crafted items after killing 3 or 4 bosses .. that is a true ...
                Last edited by MilenVasilev; 09-24-2014, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Queensporsche View Post
                  Don't worry everyone. I have checked this thoroughly. Whatever your BR, Mercs, Pet and statistics are when you enter the FIRST ROUND of the Heroic Battle stay the same for the duration of that Heroic Battle. So even though someone may have leveled up to a new bracket during the event, they will still compete with their former stats. I like this because it means I don't have to slow down my game progress for 3 days should I choose to level. A Moderator could either corroborate this or correct me if I'm wrong, so people aren't getting upset over nothing.

Example: Since my first round I've raised my BR from 293K to about 317K, but when I look at my matchups in the event, I still have my old BR.

BR is updated every time the heroic battle will start... there's an announcement that BR will be updated ....this time... so technically.. it does change..

Comment

in my Server someone register at lv 40 bracklet but he level to 50 and he is still in the lv 49 bracklet. But still get beaten by me haha
                    Game: Shadowbound
                    Server: [S63] Haybluff Keep
                    IGN: Sephiroth
                    BR: 2.9m
                    Class: Lv 80 Hunter
                    Guild: INSOMNIACS

Comment

the Heroic battle will be reviewed after the event has finished, the main priority is making sure that it ran correctly on the servers the first time...
                      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Working...
                      X