Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

trap event in the heroic battle

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trap event in the heroic battle

good afternoon ... first of all I am somewhat dissatisfied with the trap that some players are making the new event HEROIC BATTLE .. .. .. my pj Skulgar and this is called the s21 aya she is a finalist for the event in the form 30-39 .. the final was vs the juegador ANDERSON view that he could not win I went up to lvl 40 to increase their damage and BR before the end ... my complaint is that it may not be possible for the this being the final lvl 40 since the event in that mode is only for lvl 30-39 .. please solve this problem GMS gentlemen as Mr. Anderson does not deserve to win this event for cheating..... thanks and have good evening

its your fault bro not Mr. Anderson
    if you read the rules, you must know it.

thats all my comment.

NB : i dont know who Mr.Anderson

Thanks and Regards

s8 - Mr.cupzJaYu

Comment

Are you saying it's allowed to lvl up or not during the heroic battle ?

Comment

the question is that climbed just because I could not win Dred did not respect the rules

Comment

I have seen many threads about this and even responded to one.

The problem is that you can't prevent someone from leveling and proving if they did it by accident or by purpose "can" be hard to judge. We are not in players's head.

We had same on our server, a lvl 69 that went 70, but stayed in 60-69, and for me, doesnt bother me at all. That player was guarenteed to win anyway.

It's those who purposly camped 49 that go 50+ during the event that are the most problematic as the boost from 2 star to 3 star mercs helps, A LOT ( that is, if they had arena points saved up ). But see it another way... If someone was already camping 49 ( or 59 ) and already had high BR and saved up exp, it's possible that person was already in the best of his of her tier. And once registered, they can't really adjust it.

Really.. a lvl 49 that goes 52 or so during Heroic Battle, might get a advantage during that perticular event, but will get mostly owned when the local eliminations are over and they go get matched for cross-server in the 50-59 tier. They are in fact, helping themselves be number 1 of server, just to go get killed in cross-server ?? Big gamble actually.. And then they are stuck at that level for other tier related events ( like 8 vs 8, arena ) and might regret it...

I say, yes..it's sad if some purposly use it to win, but there's no easy way to fix it. If they would change tier as soon as they level up, some could use it as a "exploit" as well.. New servers with no one at 60+ ?? A level 59 could level during heroic battle, get sent to 60-69 tier.. alone.. auto-win it.. Would you prefer it that way ?
          Tigerstorm, s1 Nova Genesis
          Tigerstorm, alpha WinterFury
          --- Many retired chars in most r2games games.

Comment

Who told you or where it is written that after local battle theyll go next tier ?
            I think they are gonna continue in that tier where they applied.
            Because cross server is logical continuation of what we start in local. What I mean by that: there is 1 person from each server= 32 persons as it said from the rules will meet in 1st stage in cross server battle,
            and if 5 guys lvled up for example on 40-49 tier - does it mean in this tier there will be only 27 persons and in next tier 37 ? I guess no

Comment

Originally posted by cupzJaYu View Post
              NB : i dont know who Mr.Anderson

s8 - Mr.cupzJaYu
              Mr Anderson is NEO from THE MATRIX ... :P

Comment

While this may be "just" annoying this time, this could become more serious in the upcoming battles, as the problem is now commonly known.
                Some people may feel inclined, seeing the rewards, to just stockpile exp and resources for the next battle, wait for the registration and then spend all they have saved up to gain a really huge advantage, rather than the unintended small advantage they gain now.

The simplest solution might be to just disable the level-up button while the character is at X9, registered in heroic battle and has not been disqualified yet.
                Make a note in the rules, that you won't be able to level up past X9 while you're still qualified in the event to make it clear to the player.

Also we currently don't know if you get rematched on entering the cross-server brackets (at least for a couple more hours) or not. But even in this case, as long as you're able to clear the local stage without leveling up, you could just as well level up during the cross-server stage to reign in the big prizes.

Comment

bear in mind that this is the first time the event has run, the focus has been on making sure that it ran correctly..... issues such as what this thread is about, can be looked into before next month...
                  Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                  Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

I agree with tiger. Lets say they are 39 at the moment and all they wanted is to win big, then they can level up to 40+ while the event is running and win the cross-server battle. But think again. Its going to be their loss because when the next heroic battle starts the next month, they can only register to the 40-49 group and the chances of them winning the x-server is pretty thin bcos most of the 49s have camped there already for couple of weeks or months.

Comment

I realize they've closed most of the threads dealing with this subject, and it's still a sore spot with some people. The most egregious example of this, in my opinion, happened on my server, number 18. An "unnamed player" was already slaughtering the competition on the server while camping at level 39 for a very very very VERY long time. However, once the Cross Server part of the Heroic Battle started, he catapulted all the way up to level 49!!! We're talkin' Pets, Astrals, the works. And naturally he won. He may have been destined to win anyway, but a thing like this, in my opinion, should be looked into for the next battle. I wish that they would allow leveliing within the tier but not into the next tier. So as not to restrict a person's game play for an entire week, let them level, but if they level out of the bracket in which they entered the tournament, then freeze their BR to what it was while they were last in the tourney at level 39. If someone levels into the next tier after the Server tourney but BEFORE the cross Server portion, let them do elimination battles in the new tier into which they leveled. That would be the fair way to do it. No one who starts a tourney, whether local, or cross server, should be allowed to use leveling out of that tier as an advantage in the Heroic Battle. My opinion, and I'm sure now this thread will be locked as all of the others have been. It doesn't hurt to give them our opinion though, since they said that this will be looked into before the next event.

Comment

its a bug thread, the issue is known about, we have posted that we know about it and it will be addressed...... and we get ignored
                        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Working...
                        X