Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Regarding Heroic Battle

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding Heroic Battle

While we understand your frustration please keep in mind this was the first run through of the Heroic Battle and we will take all feedback into consideration. But there was no cheating involved, the players who leveled during this Battle were allowed to do so under current guidelines.

Please do not continue posting thread after thread after thread regarding this. We are aware of the players who leveled up after joining and we are in consultation with the developers about issues before next months HB. Your patience is appreciated.

SB Support Team

Thanks for the information, but if there is no really cheating because the players who leveled during this Battle were allowed to do so under current guidelines, then why there is no announcement that we can level up after our registration? Are there special players who only know about this? The title of Heroic battle is very clear lvl30-39, lvl40-49, lvl50-59, and so on. So it is very clear that it is about levels just like the Arena.

Comment

I have a severe issue with this. My opponent went to lv 50 right before the finale and now their characters are so far above mine in quality not to mention the extra
      astral they get for each character and then the boost they get for their pets by upgrading vigor. Allowing them to do this is not at all fair to everyone that stayed at
      their lvl so that they could battle in the correct level. So the ppl that leveled up get the prizes for cheating, prizes they wouldn't have received if they had leveled before
      the start of the heroic battles. Is that really fair? I understand that this is a test run but you really should have taken this into account, and anyone that leveled up
      during the heroic battle and in doing so went beyond the level strictures should have been disqualified. This is a great game but when you allow players to cheat that
      way you are saying you don't care if its fair. That will lose you a lot of players.
      Mortem_Obire s19
      Hunter lv 80

Comment

leveling up during the HB was allowed, it was not bug abuse, abusing a glitch or any type of cheating that breached game rules or the ToS, the devs allowed players to level up during the HB as we were doing a live test to make sure it worked.
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

I understand that point of view but if that's the case why did they decide to put it in different levels? Why not just put it everyone against everyone its the same thing
          Mortem_Obire s19
          Hunter lv 80

Comment

This event should have only been implemented on S1 and S2 instead of for everyone for this first time. (I know that would have created more complaining in events outside of it, but with hindsight that would have been a better idea...have it be isolated.)
            Shadowbound
            [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
            [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
            League of Angels
            [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Originally posted by R295467953 View Post
              I understand that point of view but if that's the case why did they decide to put it in different levels? Why not just put it everyone against everyone its the same thing

it was a full server live test as we have had issues with the 3v3 and 8v8 arena... so we needed to test the heroic battle across all servers for both the single server and cross server aspects.... the different level classes are a indication of how its planned to work and that is what will be looked into by the devs before the next month.

a decision has to be made about the higher levels where there is not going to be a full 16 players for each level, as they are going to be the people most affected if there is a lack of opponents for their level group.....

as for why not put it as everybody against everybody ? we get regular complaints about the fact the 3v3 and 8v8 is exactly that... a open free for all but they are team events where having a higher level player can help their team to win... the HB is a solo player event and a free for all would pretty much be a * give the rewards to the top BR players * event.....

either way, the next HB is at the end of next month... a lot can happen between now and then.....
              Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
              Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Hi. Thanks to the Developer for letting us know some information. All people are saying is that it should have been told IN ADVANCE that leveling up during the event from tier to the next was allowed as part of the game. Hell, I didn't even know I could update my BR or formation from one round to the next even though there was an "Update BR" button in the upper left hand corner. That was my own fault. I think the main complaint here is complete lack of a thorough explanation when an event is introduced. We should not have to "figure out" things on our own about how an event works. Does that make sense? Whenever a new event is introduced where there are rewards, we should all be informed EXACTLY what we need to do to earn said rewards with no gray areas. Thanks for a great event and I look forward to doing it again next month once all of the kinks are worked out.

By the way, this was already a "give the rewards to the topo BR players event anyway. lol. If you look at my region, the player with the highest BR among all players, and the person who likely spent the most money on the game, was the winner at least in the level 50-59 bracket. I am pretty certain this also happened in the other two brackets since both of those players were vip7 or higher. If there were some way to lock in a players last BR before they leveled out of a bracket and use that as their formation for the remainder of the event, that would be the simplest and most fair thing. I have no problem with a person leveling up from 50 to 59, say, during an event. If they wanna get stronger and build up, that's great. But allowing them to move into the next level, with its subsequent perks of additional astrals and such, should definitely not be allowed. That way everyone in a specific group will have the same things to work with. Thanks.

Comment

That will be enough. The main issue is that this was the FIRST Heroic Battle and as such unforeseen things happened. That means that there was no foreknowledge to tell people that they could level up. But that doesn't mean players who leveled up are cheaters and people need to stop labeling them as such. This was a learning experience and as I stated in my opening post we will take the feedback to the developers. But the continuous complaints need to cease, they serve no purpose but to let you vent your spleen. This thread is closed. Any subsequent posts in the forum regarding this issue will be summarily closed as well by the moderators of the forum.

Comment

Working...
                  X