Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

AFK training ground delay = loss of rewards, Any help or explaination?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFK training ground delay = loss of rewards, Any help or explaination?

Hi, I have been noticing that when I do the AFK training in "the training ground" I will sometimes sit for as long as 30 seconds. About half the time it is 10 -15 seconds. Why am I getting this? I cannot take it off of AFK and speed up either because there are no enemies to fight. Is it a glitch, my system, my internet speed, what is it. I would like to get the full benefit from the training ground.

I also don't get as many drops as I did the first few days of playing.
    I could do the 1hr bonus training and get almost all my loop and guild quest scrolls then get extra from doing the Bonus 12:30-13:30 training event.

Help please!

maybe u r killing too fast, the ursa needs time to regenerate/refresh..
    if any bug is there then mods can handle that..
    BORED...

Comment

If there was a delay from one enemy to the next after the last fight, it would be because it is trying to update the status of the battle between server and computer. Even on my fast connection, I would get delays of up to 5 seconds before moving to the next one.

Comment

OK, Thanks' Anthony. I guess it's an internet issue.

If a dev or mod knows for sure a post would be nice confirmation.

Comment

When you first get there there are 5 or 6 after you kill them they need time to respawn. Those that were already spawned will be fast, after that there will be a wait. The faster you kill them the longer the wait in between because the respawn time is fixed. Don't believe me? Start removing mercs till it takes you long enough to kill that you no longer have that delay.

Comment

No, its not your internet connection. It's the spawn time of the ursa after you killed them. R2106523817 and newuser12345 are right. I tried using my low level where ursa can still hit back before I can finish them off and I did not experience waiting for them to re-spawn. Unlike my 59 where I have 3 mercs thats starts with full mana, I am able to kill ursa within 2-3 seconds and after I go to the 5th ursa, it would just stand there for more than 30 seconds and wait for 1 ursa to spawn.

Comment

yup I get that, too. After you kill the mob you wait there before it moves to the next mob. but this only happens in 1 spot. all others are flawless. just 1 spot that delays me. it feels like I'm glued to that spot for 10 seconds.
              S-39: Anica

Comment

Originally posted by an9ca View Post
                yup I get that, too. After you kill the mob you wait there before it moves to the next mob. but this only happens in 1 spot. all others are flawless. just 1 spot that delays me. it feels like I'm glued to that spot for 10 seconds.
                use afk, sit back and relax...
                BORED...

Comment

It takes around 70 seconds for a mob to respawn. If you kill all 5 mobs in 60 seconds, it is going to take 10 more seconds for the first one that you killed to respawn. If you kill all 5 in 30 seconds it is going to take another 40 seconds for the first one to respawn.
                  You have to wait for the 70 some seconds for them to respawn. So there will be a wait.
                  Hope that helps you understand.
                  I will add that there is a way to maximise how many kills you get while you are afk.
                  Last edited by xXDminXx; 11-25-2014, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by xXDminXx View Post
                    I will add that there is a way to maximise how many kills you get while you are afk.
                    Care to share?

Comment

There is an order you that you do them that you can set up by doing them manually first. You want your mount to be sitting and waiting in a spot that has the shortest distance to run to next after the long wait.

Comment

Originally posted by newuser12345 View Post
                        use afk, sit back and relax...
                        lol and you think I'm dumb to not be on afk.

Comment

Originally posted by xXDminXx View Post
                          It takes around 70 seconds for a mob to respawn. If you kill all 5 mobs in 60 seconds, it is going to take 10 more seconds for the first one that you killed to respawn. If you kill all 5 in 30 seconds it is going to take another 40 seconds for the first one to respawn.
                          You have to wait for the 70 some seconds for them to respawn. So there will be a wait.
                          Hope that helps you understand.
                          can I know, where u got your facts?
                          And yes, I kill mobs in 1 round. Maybe we should ask for a faster respawn time.

Comment

Originally posted by an9ca View Post
                            lol and you think I'm dumb to not be on afk.
                            if u not afk why worry..
                            u may get slight boost in speed with increase in ur mount mvmnt speed, but i dont think there is any way u can get an exponential boost (>50k exp), from wat u normally get, training ground best for runes then exp..

i think the issue should be that, when u get disconnected from server during training ground bonus time (60 minutes daily one) the timer of the bonus goes on, it does not stops, and u loose the time coz u get dc and are afk, come back and see that u did not get any bonus from training ground coz u were dc and ur 60 min is also up, happens often on weekends..
                            Last edited by newuser12345; 11-26-2014, 01:39 AM.
                            BORED...

Comment

do u even read what we are talking about? or you only listens to what you have in mind? Before making comments to others, pls do try to read and understand what we are talking about. and not make statements that's far from the topic. Because your not helping. All I can see is you bashing me, and making me look ridiculous, that I don't know how to press the afk botton. You think I would stay up 24/7 playing manually. LOL better think before you speak.

Comment

Working...
                              X