Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

can't recive flowers!!!! server 35 (lost desert )

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can't recive flowers!!!! server 35 (lost desert )

i opened 2 tiket with this problem... and it wasn't fixed yet.... i can't recive flowers ( but i can send to another players ).
    Attached Files

remove the $ symbol from the name and it may fix the issue a rename will cost 3k vouchers from the shop
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

but i can't bye another card to change my name... i used that ... u can bye only 1 card in the shop....((

Comment

first my name was douchesse.. i used card to change it in missd3vil.....how can i get another card ???

Comment

the name change option was meant to allow a player to change their name once, in case the player made a mistake with name creation. any other name changes have to be done by R2 admin... and it requires a good reason.
          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

ok... and now?? can any admin change my name without " $" pls?i want to keep ( missd3vIl ) .Or what i must to do now??

Comment

or can u give me another card to change my name, even i will pay it with 3 k voucher.... plss... I can't make the missions with flowers.(( ohh. i'm so sad...

Comment

Since we are on the subject of this, I will have to point out that I can't receive any flowers due to my name being one letter longer than what the max amount of letters allowed on the send flowers name entry screen. In fact, my name cuts off at Mr Tony Kaij (without the u, it would return as "player does not exist"). When players create their names, they check how many characters will be the max and then they create. Even with name changing, people will still count the max number of characters they are allowed to use.

If this problem isn't fixed by the time you folks decide to merge servers (especially, when considering the same names used by adding a suffix such as "1" to them), there will be a lot of complaints from players who can't send flowers to those with long names (or receive from friends who can't send because of a long name).

Comment

Working...
                X