Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Unpaid bill...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unpaid bill...

my tocket number is 225960. please kindly help me and i need to pay my unpaid bill and i got money to my accnt now and im sorry for the delay.
    thank you.

I have checked, you were answered on the ticket as to what to do to fix the issue.
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

pls let me know as u said that ts been answered my issue but when i will get the result and i need to top up. please kindly help me tyvm.

Comment

all I know is that your ticket was replied to and the information is in the ticket replay.... outside of that I am not able to help as ticket information is confidential

Comment

thank you for the help.

Comment

regarding this issue r2games emailed me and i paid $ 9.98 as r2games told me and pay it to payment@r2games.com ( paypal ) and they told me once i paid it will activate my accnt. now im checking if im allowed now to top up and pls kindly follow up if this ticket r ok now ty.

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
            all I know is that your ticket was replied to and the information is in the ticket replay.... outside of that I am not able to help as ticket information is confidential

Comment

pls kindly fix my ticket or problem i paid already pls see details....
              Last edited by Kitwritten; 11-29-2014, 06:36 PM.

Comment

whaty's wrong to this game i paid the amount and why now i cannot log in my character King Kong wut the hell this game.

Character Name : King Kong
                Server : 50
                VIP 3

Comment

i h8 this game and i cannot log in my accnt R299475816 after i paid in r2game if u can see to my post is 2 accnts wut the hell this game.

Comment

both accounts are logging in from the same location...... so you need to make sure that you are logging in on the correct account

Comment

im using clieant and the other im using my fb accnt. thats why i can log both of them but now i cannot log in my other and my main character in game. anyway ill look for other game and dont play in r2 games anymore. tyvm

Comment

can't log in, does not tell me much of anything..... it can mean any number of issues and people tend to forget that just because they can see their computer and the issue, that I can not.....so unless you are going to tell me what the issue is and what you are seeing, I can not really help you, can i ?

Comment

Working...
                        X