Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Be Rune Master for Huge Returns BUG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be Rune Master for Huge Returns BUG

Character Name Myhai
    Server S22

I had 23 legendary runes, and i crated 27 , in total 50, i used them on Peony Merc card and on the event menu they were not counted.
    I don't have a screenshot because i restarted the game, thinking it was a delay .
    But u can check that i haven't used any runes for the last week until this morning.

I have same Problem, although I used 50 It says 26/50 still for my character

S5 Vulkan
    Used 26 on T'tarmek and 24 on Prince Hel
    Bought 4 from Daily Shop, Crafted 13 and had 33 to spare in my bagClick image for larger version

Name:	Rune Bug.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	508.4 KB
ID:	1704086
    Last edited by Valkyrian; 12-01-2014, 05:00 PM. Reason: Wrong Server number
    [S5] Immortals: Odin

Comment

The event only seems to work if you the runes consumed bring the card to the next level. So if you go from 0/55 to 50/55, you get nothing. If yyou go from 50/55 to 55/55 (level up), you get 5 credits toward the event..
      Last edited by tjcihlar; 11-29-2014, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tjcihlar View Post
        The event only seems to work if you the runes consumed bring the card to the next level. So if you go from 0/55 to 50/55, you get nothing. If yyou go from 50/55 to 55/55 (level up), you get 5 credits toward the event..
        if thats the case they should have mentioned that..
        BORED...

Comment

thanks for the reports, the bug was found and fixed, even tho the event has ended as we may run it again in future
          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Working...
          X