Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

R2Client Issue Survey #2

To contribute to making the R2Client better, please click here to take a survey.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

christmas event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R251045989
    started a topic christmas event

christmas event

it says event started on 11/30 which gave me the second day gift not the first today was the beginning of the event... check into it pleaseClick image for larger version

Name:	sssb.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	335.7 KB
ID:	1762065

• Solariai
    replied
    Yup that appeared to work.

Leave a comment:

• Seylum
    replied
    did you try to change the timezone on your desktop to match with the server? was usually the case when windfall rewards got bugged back then

Leave a comment:

• Solariai
    replied
    I wonder why it shows like that for me and S5 person.

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    S5 and S19 I have just checked them both, they are showing the same thing I am seeing on S1

this is why I ask for screenshots of issues, as what the devs and I may see, may be different to what players see
    Last edited by Kitwritten; 12-01-2014, 06:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Solariai
    replied
    S19 Bahold Castle.

As I said I think there may be more servers with their calendars starting at 11/30 than S5 and my server.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Okay explain this then.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	252.6 KB
ID:	1704154
    Why does the calendar show like this then?
    Last edited by Solariai; 12-01-2014, 06:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    this is on S1 US east as of 2 minutes ago 19.12 server time...1.12 pm tuesday 2nd of dec my local time

Click image for larger version

Name:	advent calender.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	201.8 KB
ID:	1704152

Leave a comment:

• R251045989
    replied
    server5 immortal ^^^^

Leave a comment:

• Solariai
    replied
    I think it's safe to say all the servers have the extra day on the calendar. Even my server's calendar has the extra day on it.

Also that person should have screenshotted the log when claiming the reward too (it'd be in System/All chat log).

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    Originally posted by R251045989 View Post
    it says event started on 11/30 which gave me the second day gift not the first today was the beginning of the event... check into it please[ATTACH=CONFIG]116611[/ATTACH]
    sure.... what server ????

Leave a comment:

• Solariai
    replied
    It should have been sent in mail...I got my 50 pet potions from the previous day in the mail.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X