Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Santa Merc not showing up in Merc recruit panel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Santa Merc not showing up in Merc recruit panel

Hey peoples,

Unlike the Sacajeawa Merc, the Santa merc appears not to be showing up in the merc recruit panel?
    So, I would like to get ahead on the rain of complaints that could follow when the day comes everyone wants to activate the santa merc?
    Allthough crafting the santa shards into the santa item that's required to activate the santa merc is present in the craft panel, so that's probably working..

nice to get ahead of a possible problem without needing todo a mad emergency maintanance

looks around.... mmm no screen of the issue ?
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

dude, you are too far ahead
      the santa merc will show up nxt major update
      Click image for larger version

Name:	recruit.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	170.9 KB
ID:	1704133
      here you go Kit
      Last edited by R296659961; 12-01-2014, 06:45 AM.
      Keldos
      s24(Delayed Retiring); 875kBR lvl65
      s33(Preferred Server); 440kBR lvl49

Comment

same here, i was wondering its specs were visible to only vips or we had to find ourselves where to recruit the merc..
        BORED...

Comment

It will be impossible for anyone to make the Santa merc until at least December 8th, when the first 8 day in a row check in reward will be given, and that is only for vip3 or above who will receive double shards on the 7th and on the first consecutive check in reward. I'm sure they'll update it before then.

Comment

ultra curious what the mercs specs will be, hopefully just not another magic merc :P

Comment

Originally posted by R28161707 View Post
              ultra curious what the mercs specs will be, hopefully just not another magic merc :P
              It had to be a magic merc. I mean Santa's magical. He can fit in a chimney and carries tons of gifts for the boys and girls and completes his journey around the world in one day. If anything that is physical would have to be an Elf since they are the ones that broke their backs in making all those toys all year round.

Comment

no mention of it in recruits or any maintainence to correct it so far..
                maybe hidden specs? only known to who craft it??
                BORED...

Comment

thanks for reporting this, its being logged to be fixed, hopefully in the next maintenance
                  Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                  Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Hello. There's another small bug in the check in event. I collected my first consecutive check in reward which was the 6 Santa shards, yet it still shows that I'm able to collect the reward. Thankfully I was not able to collect the reward more than once, but it still does show that it can be collected after I already got it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	consecutive.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	629.5 KB
ID:	1704201

Server 18
                    TyrinKing

Sorry meant to put this post in my other thread where I already mentioned a bug with check in event. Hopefully you'l see it, but I guess it's ok since it pertains to the Santa merc shards.
                    Last edited by Queensporsche; 12-03-2014, 12:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X