Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Christmas Checkin Bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Checkin Bug

Hello. Here's a screenshot of me receiving the prize for 12/1, the Alae Ore, on 12/2, however, it shows I've claimed Pet Vigor potion for 12/2. Yesterday on 12/1 it showed I had claimed the prize for 11/30 the Pet potions. I did not check in on 11/30 my first check in was 12/1. The prizes are off by one day. I've also shown my system mail saying I've received the Alae Ore on 12/2, but that was the prize for 12/1. Thank you.

Click image for larger version

Name:	checkin.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	601.2 KB
ID:	1762142

Server 18
    TyrinKing

Try and change the timezone your computer uses to the server timezone. This worked for me. (have to refresh again).

Those of us with the issue need to leave the timezone on pc like that until the end of the event. Unless they decide to fix it so when our computers are in our own timezones it doesn't do what is pictured.
    Shadowbound
    [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
    [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
    League of Angels
    [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Actually, I have that same problem as well. I was on 11/30 (3 hours earlier than the EAST server time), so when it hits 12/1 (and I am still on 11/30) the button lit up for 12/1 (not 11/30) but the item received is not from 12/1 but of 11/30. So I am thinking the display is set for your current time, but the buttons are set for what's on the server time.

Comment

ok well, at least we know it's not a bug, I'll still get all of the prizes. I'm not changing the time zone on my computer because I use it for otehr things besides the game. I'll just work with it like this. Thank you.

Comment

its been forwarded to be fixed, there is a issue with the settings
          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Working...
          X