Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Talisman Interface

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talisman Interface

I have a problem with the Talisman Interface as some of the talismans can't be double clicked from inventory to go onto a waiting character or merc talisman spot. I can't really give specifics because it would be the Rebirth II one instance that doesn't go into the spot as wanted; it can be the Self Destruct II the next instance that's the same. I had to manually drag the ones I want onto the waiting spot. If the interface says that we can double click, then why do I have to drag it manually? This needs to be looked at. Thanks.

the double click hardly works for me, i have to drag it most of the times too...
    BORED...

Comment

I will ask them to remove the part of the text that says double click
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Yeah, that way we can just drag it from now on. Or, they can fix the interface to make it able to be consistent with double clicking to "put on" from inventory to an empty slot on character/merc.

Wishful thinking, huh?

Comment

click and drag would be the easier option for players at this stage as it would allow them to decide where they place their talismans in their slots......

some players have the thinking that certain placements of talismans can affect the order in which they trigger, something I will neither confirm or deny......

at this stage there are other issues with the talisman system that have to be taken into consideration and so removing part of the text is the quicker and simpler option for players without adversely affecting game play

Updated: there is no issue with the talisman system, double click works perfectly..... the issue is actually caused by a conflict between IE base code, flash player and the mini client.... and may not be fixable
          Last edited by Kitwritten; 12-04-2014, 03:05 AM.
          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Working...
          X