Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Guild Wars Rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Wars Rewards

It appears that no one in my guild recieved their Guild Wars rewards. Server 49 Guild Nemesis.

Server 49
    Dmin
    Last edited by xXDminXx; 01-18-2015, 09:18 AM.

Click image for larger version

Name:	gw.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	339.3 KB
ID:	1706840

we finished 8th

Comment

Yeap we got the same problem last week.
      PH_Legends S14

Comment

Is this the right spot to post this or do I need to put it in bugs?

Comment

It's ok, I'll move it to bugs. I can't get a response for you at the moment though. Do you know if any other guild got rewards?

Comment

Yeah, I understand...it's the weekend.
            I have asked a few times in world chat if anyone else hasnt gotten theirs and have gotten no response. That's all I can tell you about that.

Comment

Same problem on server 58

Comment

I'll have this looked into as soon as possible.

Comment

Any news?
                  Dmin server 49

Comment

From what i understand, if you don't have a screen shot, nobody is willing to help you. As if every single member of a guild is going to lie in attempts to double dip a reward!

Really, it is insulting! lol

Comment

missing guild rewards in different guilds..... we need the names of the guilds, the servers and a list of the members that are in the guild, plus screenshots of the missing rewards, plus a screenshot showing the finishing position of the guild in the GSGW.

we can either tie up staff members again for a 2-3 day manual log search ( this happened with the missing guild contribution claims that tied up staff for 4 days for something we found no record of ) or the players can provide more details which means a lot less work for the staff and a chance to get the issue resolved faster

YES we have banned players for falsifying claims of compensation and lying in order to get compensation that they were not entitled to.

The staff have to provide names, servers and screenshots when we mute and ban players... and the same rule is in effect for bug reports http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....on-Shadowbound
                      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Name:	guild a.jpg
Size:	312.2 KB
ID:	1706920Click image for larger version

Name:	guildb.jpg
Size:	311.8 KB
ID:	1706921Click image for larger version

Name:	guildc.jpg
Size:	308.2 KB
ID:	1706922Click image for larger version

Name:	guildd.jpg
Size:	307.1 KB
ID:	1706923Click image for larger version

Name:	guilde.jpg
Size:	306.9 KB
ID:	1706924

Nemesis Server 49

Ive posted above a screenshot of our finishing position.
                        Tell me how to get a screenshot of our missing rewards and I will get it.
                        Plus a screenshot of anything else you need.

Comment

thanks, we have been able to confirm that the rewards mails were never sent by the system, we will be looking into the issue tomorrow and how to fix it
                          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Thank You Kit.

Comment

Name:	gldwar2.jpg
Size:	316.6 KB
ID:	1707101

Again, no rewards. That's 2 weeks in a row. Will this be fixed any time soon and will we be compensated?

Server 49 Nemesis

Comment

Working...
                              X