Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

US west and other server issues 15th /16th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent this in, thanks for the post.

Comment

Sent these in as well. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Aotearoa View Post
        So by the screenshots, it seems like a US West issue since both are on West servers. Thanks for the info.
        Seems so, Aotearoa. And thanks.
        YES!!! You can equip wings (besides the recharge ones) before you hit lvl 40. Save up 70k daily points to craft your first Eagle Wing set and equip. Enjoy.
        Thunderdome: Two Enter. One Leaves. SM Aeos Kaiju Shadowbound's Resident Sky Mercenary Kommander (Hunter) of s70
        RIP Serrin. You will be missed dearly.
        I am going through a rough time, so I am not going to be on very much. I am buying a house.

Comment

Just went in to start my game day and heard that tons of people were having problem with purgatory and I found out that server 70 was hit as well. This happened a day after the BoW malfunction came about.

SM Aeos Kaiju
          Server 70

Edit: Looks like both posts I was replying to merged into one at the time I hit the "Save" button. Now it looks like I double posted =(
          Last edited by Moonraker.Inc; 03-15-2015, 03:59 PM. Reason: Editing the post after it was merged.
          YES!!! You can equip wings (besides the recharge ones) before you hit lvl 40. Save up 70k daily points to craft your first Eagle Wing set and equip. Enjoy.
          Thunderdome: Two Enter. One Leaves. SM Aeos Kaiju Shadowbound's Resident Sky Mercenary Kommander (Hunter) of s70
          RIP Serrin. You will be missed dearly.
          I am going through a rough time, so I am not going to be on very much. I am buying a house.

Comment

merged all the threads into one
            Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
            Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

cant play (like logging on and pergatury)

i refreshed my page many times but sometimes i even cant log on to the game.
              so i missed alot of daily events and a guildwar... is there a way to get a refund for that missed xp,items and so on?

Comment

I need more information like is it a loading issue where the loading screen stops about 94% or is it just a black screen..... and I also need the server and character name.

Comment

its s76 with helmertje and it gets stuck on 94% or 96% and i couldnt enter any daily events like other ppl in guild if i could log on

Comment

there are some known issues that have surfaced over the last day or two, your server is one of the affected servers.... the 94/96% loading issue is one where the files are not loading correctly and it can be caused by a corrupted file cache which may be corrected by clearing the the browser cache...

however that is not going to fix the event issues that require the techs to check what is causing the issue ( most likely its a issue caused by a server timing conflict )

Comment

On Server S74, all of our daily events are glitchy. BOW didn't work this morning, 3v3 and 8v8 needed to log out and back in and some had to do this more than once to complete. MPP Purgatory is saying "Event ended" and won't allow us to enter. Not sure about the other events, as they haven't come up yet. Any help would be appreciated, thanks

IGN: Astenika
                      Server: S74 Londorwin - Shadowbound

Comment

nods....its going to be a few hours still until the devs are at work after the week and I can let them know the issue needs immediate attention.

Comment

do you know if this will affect the weddings on the server? I have mine at 1930 server time today and spent diamonds, hope I will be able to get the proper rewards.

Comment

WB Glitched, says IN progress click and Say Event has Ended

has been that way with a cpl events today on S13
                            LutianDS S11 Lvl 69 Hunter
                            SnD S93 Lvl 49 Warrior

Comment

Since threads are merged up WB has the same problem.

Click image for larger version

Name:	3-15-15 World Boss.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	735.7 KB
ID:	1709630

Name:	3-15-15 World Boss - Yep.jpg
Size:	732.3 KB
ID:	1709631

Name:	3-15-15 World Boss - Yep again.jpg
Size:	699.9 KB
ID:	1709632
                              Stages of WB bug:

1st pic: Count down to WB
                              2nd pic: After countdown completes icon for WB disappears
                              3rd pic: After refreshing it says event has ended

Solariai
                              [S19]Bahold Castle
                              Last edited by Solariai; 03-15-2015, 05:47 PM.
                              Shadowbound
                              [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
                              [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
                              League of Angels
                              [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

All events today are bugged

as you can see, this one is world boss, its says ended but the time of event is now and the button for join is active but event is bugged.

Name:	bug_events.JPG
Size:	333.0 KB
ID:	1709633

Comment

Working...
                                X