Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Bugz in Crusades with Devilish Duke

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R224772670
    started a topic Bugz in Crusades with Devilish Duke

Bugz in Crusades with Devilish Duke

Seem that the new Merc is bugz in Crusades, it appeared "R.I.P." with some of the Merc being Grey off.
    Kindly look into it and fix it ... thanks you
    Click image for larger version

Name:	bug.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	585.9 KB
ID:	1768237

• WereElf
    replied
    I noticed that Devilish Duke uses his original stats in Crusades, not some nurfed stats, which makes him actually a good merc for the 1-st ~10 stages.
    And well R2122590345 (woah, that's a weird name), D Duke may have less br, but his passives may (or may not) compensate for it.

Leave a comment:

• R2122590345
    replied
    Originally posted by TurkeyofS2 View Post
    Monkey king has a +12% PATK perk which Devilish duke doesnt. Depending on how strong you are, that could equal 20k BR lost. especially if u were over 100-120k PATK on your MK.
    that's lame spending hundreds of dollars for a 5stars DD (dmg 99k) to lose that much...might as well kept my money and the 4stars MK
    Last edited by R2122590345; 03-31-2015, 05:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TurkeyofS2
    replied
    Originally posted by R2122590345 View Post
    i replaced 4stars MK with 5stars DD and lost 20k
    Monkey king has a +12% PATK perk which Devilish duke doesnt. Depending on how strong you are, that could equal 20k BR lost. especially if u were over 100-120k PATK on your MK.

Leave a comment:

• R2122590345
    replied
    i replaced 4stars MK with 5stars DD and lost 20k

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    Devilish duke is a support merc, depending on the other mercs, BR may go up or down..... however there are some issues that we are addressing and the loss of BR is something that required more than 20 screenshots and a couple of hours of explaining, in order to show the issues for the devs and get them to realise how big a issue it was, that we wanted checked, tested and fixed ASAP

we do have a fix for some of the issues, that will be on thursday but we can not be sure all of the issues will be fixed.....

Leave a comment:

• R2122590345
    replied
    are we suppose to lose 20k when we use dd? that's alot of br after paying hundreds of dollars.

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    ok hot off the presses, will be fixed and working at the next maintenance on thursday

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    considering that the merc is not registering correctly in the system, its a cosmetic fix or simply the merc is not getting or giving the bonuses correctly...... players are better off not using it until it is fixed

Leave a comment:

• xXDminXx
    replied
    just so people know....here is a little workaround until it gets fixed....
    Duke is actually in the formtion as well as the others.
    The Duke chip in the formation screen is blank. At the start of crusades, click and drag on on all the empty squares until you find it. When you do find it, take it out of your formation. It will let the others be visible. Move the ones you want, then put duke back in.
    When you need to move your formation according to your foe, just click and drag duke out of the blank square you put him in and you can move the others then put him back in.
    If this doesnt work at the start, you can pull one of the visible mercs from your formation, then put them in an each empty square until duke gets replaced.

Leave a comment:

• TurkeyofS2
    replied
    Originally posted by CafeAuLait View Post
    Thanks for your report but any comp is decided by devs and honestly, they are not going to comp when you didn't have to pay to do crusades the first time. Why did you pay when you knew it was an issue?
    I didnt. I would of, but I doubted that it would change the outcome. obviously compensation is difficult for this type of event. you know what isnt difficult. making items like the cloudwinder reset card, for ALL events. Crusades/Heroic Challenge/Elemental Tower. Use the same item picture, and make items for each event so that you can comp players, such as the original poster, and myself without any difficultly. You and I both know its ridiculous that we lost out on crusades because our new merc is glitching it. so make some good come out of this, and get the dev's to create those.

Leave a comment:

• CafeAuLait
    replied
    Thanks for your report but any comp is decided by devs and honestly, they are not going to comp when you didn't have to pay to do crusades the first time. Why did you pay when you knew it was an issue?

Leave a comment:

• TurkeyofS2
    replied
    Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
    its most unlikely that players will be compensated as they have the option to use existing mercs until the devs have fixed the glitch with the devil.
    so im expected to scrap together stuff to refit the merc i took out for duke, who happened to of been a MATK merc. everyday im suppose to burn my astral shards in order to change my astrals back and forth, somehow gem him properly, and switch my talismans, because of this issue? not to mention the above run i posted is obviously a complete right off, i can only use 2 mercs and my main, NOTHING else is showing up. do i even risk resetting with diamonds without knowing the outcome of a reset? knowing i will most likely not get those diamonds back if it is screwed up also.

Leave a comment:

• Kitwritten
    replied
    its most unlikely that players will be compensated as they have the option to use existing mercs until the devs have fixed the glitch with the devil.

Leave a comment:

• TurkeyofS2
    replied
    Originally posted by Aotearoa View Post
    Thanks! Will be sending this in when I can to learn more of it and see if they can do something quick.
    will we be compensated for this? i mean we did just spend a large amount of money on this merc, just to have it screw up our crusades runs....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X