Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Mage legendairy skill

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Deedeejee
    started a topic Mage legendairy skill

    Mage legendairy skill

    I'm an epic mage now and if I upgrade myself to legendairy I would have 11% more speed, but if I look at what I gain it only shows up less then 1%. What is the problem here?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	main char.png
Views:	1
Size:	365.2 KB
ID:	1768623

  • TurkeyofS2
    replied
    If you go to the equip tab, and check that same skill, it will show that you've already got a 10% boost to speed. the upgrade is only increasing it by 1% for a total of 11%.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X